Video games •• Josh Richards

"Oh my god, Bryce are you fucking stupid" josh screamed at the tv. He had been playing cod with Bryce for the past 2 hours. Normally I don't care if he games, but I hadn't seen him all week and I just wanted some attention. I sighed and got off his bed walking across his room.
" baby can we cuddled please" I asked. Hoping that he would say yes.
" it a little bit mamas I have to finish this" he replied not look back at me. I frowned, sad that he wouldn't give me attention.
" pleaseeee, I want attention" I whined. He turned around and just shook his head, continuing to play. I sighed and walked over to the couch. I sat there and watched him play. About thirty minutes later bryce said he was gonna get off to go hang with Addison. Josh stood up and walked over to the couch. Pulling me into his lap.
" I'm mad at you" I pouted. I layed my head on his chest.
" I'm sorry mamas, here come with me" he said. Standing up and grabbing my hand. Pulling me towards the tv. He sat me back on his lap and handed me a controller. I looked up at him confused. He laughed.
" I'm gonna teach you how to play" he said.
We spent the rest of the afternoon playing together. I beat him....once.
—————-
I'm so sorry this is short. But we're almost at a thousand reads so thank youuuu, I'm starting requests today