Fresh Start

Beep beep beep beep.

I look at my phone to turn off my alarm only to see that I'm about to be FUCKING LATE!!

"Oh shit" I hop out of bed and hurry and take a quick five-minute shower making sure to get everywhere, I get out, and thank god I laid out my outfit last night, or else I would have been screwed.

(With acrylic white toes😊)

"Shit," I look in the mirror only to see that I didn't put any makeup on "Oh well let's go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levi

I arrive at my office and wait to meet my new secretary. I had to get rid of the old one well because she wanted more of what I gave her and I didn't want to go that far.

"Okay okay, I'm here" I hear as well as panting as someone comes through the door.

"Sorry I'm late my alarm didn't go off when it was supposed-"

"Doesn't matter you here now" I take a minute to look at her. She is gorgeous nice hips and that dress fits perfectly on her. I look for a little longer until I hear her
"Sir?"
I lick my lip and reply "Hm?" not look at her face

"Do you have anything for me to do?" she asks me. I stop staring and give her something to do while I'm busy with other tasks at hand. "Yes actually, I have a meeting today and I need you to go over some emails and paperwork while I'm busy"
"Okay" she replied

I call in one of my employees from the phone "Christina come here" within a minute she walked into the room. 
"Yes?" She asked clearly annoyed. Probably from Ashley bragging about how she is in bed considering the events that took place two nights ago and to be honest, she's not even that good but I call her when I get bored.
"Can you take my new secretary...?" I pause hinting that I don't know her name.

"Naomi Pierce." she fills in.

 " Ms. Pierce to her office please?"

And with that, they left, not too quick as I was able to take another glance at Naomi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naomi

As we were walking towards my office Christina was showing me around a couple of things.

"How is it working here?" I ask. "It's pretty good when you don't run into cocky bitches" I giggle at her statement "I can tell you don't really like anybody here" she shook her head "nope, I just do my job and get paid" " well that's one thing we have in common," I say as she smiles "you know what I can tell we're gonna get along great"

"Ughh" I proclaim out loud knowing no one would hear me. I've been sitting here for hours answering emails and now that I'm finished I just wait for the three minutes to pass so I can have my break.

"Finally" I get up and walk to my boss's office, knock then enter to find a blonde girl sitting on his desk obviously with her shirt unbuttoned. When they hear me walk into the room without a care in the world they turn in my direction and the girl hurries and fixes herself kisses his cheek and walks by me like she stole my man or something. I watch her try...TRY to move her nonexistent ass while she was walking and I look back at him with a disgusted face.

"You slept with that?" I tell him as I pointed to the now-closed door
He smiles as he tells me "Are you done with the emails?" " Yeah but...what was she showing you under her shirt?"
" Her boobs?" He says confusingly as if he didn't know what I was talking about "What boobs? You know what I came here to ask you if you were hungry because I'm about to leave."
He sits back in his chair still smiling and the ghetto in me just wants to say 'the fuck is you lookin at tf?' But I don't " where are you going?" "Chipotle" " get me whatever you think is good" and with that, I was out.

I walk into Christina's office with the disgusted face still on me "what" she asks me as she laughs " There was this blonde girl on Mr. Romano's desk with her shirt unbuttoned" she looks at me with a disappointing look "Are you jealous?" "OF THAT NO TITTY OR ASS HAVIN BITCH?" I yell quietly and with that Christina was on the floor crying laughing "Christina this is serious she walked out like she had a stick up her ass, my eyes hurt" but that only fueled her laughter "Girl whatever you wanna come with me to chipotle?" She stood up so quick and got her stuff she said " Well why you ain't tell me that sooner?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We make our way to Chipotle and order.

"So I know that you just got here but how has it been?" Christina asks while putting food into her mouth.

"It's been good so far, you know, besides the weird bitch. How long have you worked there?"

"Three years now. I was lucky to even be considered for my position. Part of my college life was just messing around and partying but I got my act together once I knew after that I was really on my own." she explains

"I know how you feel. Besides the partying part," I joke, "I was the type to go to parties you know. Hang out with popular people but it just seems that sometimes it gets in the way, having a lot of friends. Especially ones who don't really care about you and call you boring for wanting to stay in a day or two after a week of being out all the time. But over time I knew how to tell who was really with and who wasn't. So I'm sorry if I start to come off a little vigilant of who I am around."

"No, it's okay, I get it. I have let too many toxic people into my life" she says. We continue to talk, and being with her at this moment made me feel like I gained myself a new friend hopefully this friendship will last a lot longer than my previous ones.

So hey guys tell me how I did and I'll upload another one when I get to it peace bb's