Sneak Peak

I'm bringing back the sneak peak. Mostly because I really want to start writing this part instead of the part we're on right now. Sorry, this is from like 2 chapters from now.
_________________________________________
"Short."

He said the first thing that came to mind when he saw her.

Immediately after, he regretted ever speaking. He could feel an intense glare coming from behind the mask. Even if he couldn't see her face, he could feel it piercing his body. Percy was scared.

"What did you just say?" Stella was very self conscious of her height. When she was younger, there was a time where everyone had mistaken her as a elementary student. Who could blame them? Who would ever imagine a 4'11 girl was a high school student?

"Are you the new candidate?" Her voice was icy cold. Percy quickly nodded his head.

"I see. How about we go for a spar? You could learn a thing or two from me." Percy immediately shook his head only to begin nodding his head vigorously when he felt the death glare intensified. He carefully followed from behind as she lead the way until she entered a door.

Percy didn't enter. He was fearful for his life. He was afraid he wouldn't come out alive if he went in.

He quickly changed his mind when he heard her clear her throat and entered the room.

It was a spacious room with weapons hanging on the walls. Stella grabbed a sword and threw it towards Percy. She then picked up another sword.

"We will begin in three seconds." She said as they got into position. "Three. Two. One."

As soon as she said one, she threw her sword at Percy. He stepped at of the way only to get sliced by a blade.

"What?" Stella, who should have been on the other side of the room, was right in front of him. In her hand was the sword she had thrown.

"Here's a present from a senior to her junior." She spoke, each word laced with hostility. "A front row seat to her ability: Sword Teleportation."
_________________________________________