Chapter 9

Sorry i haven't been writing guys:( I've had a lot going on but i'm back now and i'll be uploading 2 chapters every week! i hope everyone is doing good and you continue to stay healthy!
(i'm also doing this chapter on my phone so just bear with me.)
———————-
Jess's POV:
Mötley Place:

when i opened my eyes this morning i became aware of the pain flashing through my body. everything was in excruciating pain.
i tried my best to sit up in bed but it was really hard because my ribs hurt like hell. i think a few might be broken.
i sat with my hands clenching the sheets as i tried to make the pain seize.
"good morning." Nikki said rolling over. when i didn't answer he finally opened his eyes.
"hey, what's wrong?" Nikki sat up quickly.
"my body hurts so bad." i said closing my eyes so the tears wouldn't pour out. i've never felt this type of pain before.
"you are going to the hospital right now." nikki said getting up with an unreadable expression on his face. he put on his clothes and came over to me.
"no, it'll go away soon." but then the pain got worse because of the movements i was trying to make towards nikki.
"stop moving i'm going to get the guys." nikki fast walked out of the room and i didn't even have time to say anything.
i heard the footsteps of the 3 boys plus my best friend getting closer to the room.
"Jess what's wrong?" amanda came over and sat in front of me. i couldn't move from the bed.
"it hurts."
"i know. we're going to take you to the hospital now." i didn't even refuse this time because i knew it's what i needed to do.
nikki and tommy came over and helped me stand up. i thought i was going to pass out from the pain.
i wish i could at least get dressed but that's not an option at the moment. my sweats and tank top will just have to do.
they finally got me out the door and down the steps. it was a slow process but it worked.
"vince could you drive." nikki said motioning towards the drivers side with his head.
"yeah, no problem."
i was in between nikki and tommy. amanda was sitting in the passenger's seat but her body was turned towards the back so she could hold my hand.
after a few minutes we finally got to the hospital. amanda went inside and came back out with a wheelchair.
"thank god," i said. i don't think i could've made it if i had to walk again.

——-
we've been at the hospital for a while now. everything quiet despite the chatter of doctors and nurses. they did some x-rays and patched me up so now we're just waiting.
"stop worrying. i'm fine nikki." i said looking at his stone cold expression. he looked so angry and sad at the same time.
"no you're not fine."
i just left it at that because in all honesty i'm really not and everyone knows it.
we sit in silence until the doctor comes back. nikki stood up quickly.
"well young lady it looks like you have 2 broken ribs, a lot of bruising, and an infected cut."
i nodded my head and looked at the ground. i was trying not to let the tears pour out.
"would you care to tell me what happened?" the doctor said sitting in his rolly chair.
"i just...uhh...i was mugged the other night coming home from work."
the doctor stared at me for a few seconds then to nikki.
"alright...if you have any questions feel free to call or come by."
"yeah ok."
i didn't realize how long we were in that cold place. it was early this morning when we got here, it was quiet but now it's booming with people in the waiting room. the sun shone through the thick windows and i guessed it had to be around 2:00.
i just want to go home and sleep.

——-
sorry it's sorta short. it's just a filler chapter until i decide what i want to do. i hope you guys liked it<3