Chapter 2

Second chapter and I'm so excited for the ones to come!!!

================================================================================

"I'm Nikki, Nikki Sixx"

"You're from Motley Crue right?"

"Yeah," he said as he introduced the other guys as well.

I noticed that when I looked over Amanda was giving Vince the lead singer a lap dance. She looked at me and mouthed "we'll talk later" I just nodded and went back to dancing for Nikki. He seemed kind of hesitant to talk to me so I didn't really push on with the conversation. Eventually Tommy joined in on our conversation.

"So what are you guys doing after you leave here?" I asked.

"We're having a party at our place," Tommy said excitedly.

"Oh cool that sounds like fun," I said.

"Hey do you want to come? You could come right after you get off your shift,"

"Yeah sure but I'll be wearing my clothes that I wear to work which isn't very 'party appropriate'." I realized they probably wouldn't care but I told them anyways just in case.

"The girls that usually come to our parties I'm sure wear a lot less clothing than you do so it's no problem."

"Okay, I'll be there then. Do you care if I bring my friend Amanda because I honestly don't want to walk the strip alone at night."

"Fuck yeah man! The more the merrier! But you guys don't have to walk you can just ride with us." Tommy said.

"Are you sure about that? Our shifts don't end for a while."

"We're usually out late anyways," he said.

"Thanks Tommy. I guess me and Amanda are going to have to work night shifts more often," I laughed.

"I would be perfectly fine with that," Tommy said looking me up and down.

Nikki rolled his eyes and excused himself to get a drink from the bar. His dance had ended a while ago and I was just sitting on the arm of his chair, I hope that didn't make him uncomfortable.

"Don't worry it's not you, he's been under a lot of stress lately and that's why he wasn't really talking."

"Stress? Stress from what? you guys are rock stars, you shouldn't have any stress."

"Trust me we have shitload of stress, albums, songs, record labels...but that's not why Nikki's stressed."

"Well why is Nikki so stressed?" I asked getting more interested in what he could possibly be stressing this much about.

"Lately his mom has been trying to talk to him more and his crazy ex, Vanity. she's been showing up everywhere begging for them to get back together."

I wasn't going to ask about Nikki's mom because I know how some information private and especially now that he's a rock star, but I did want to know more about Vanity.

"What do you mean she was crazy?"

"I mean this girl shot up so many fucking times I think it messed with her head a little. Plus she was really annoying and to be honest I don't think Nikki liked her all that much. I think she was just a way for him to get fast drugs."

"....Wow...." I guess I was right about him using girls, but I think every rock star uses girls in a different way so I'm not going to just blame Nikki for that.