Chapter 3

Oh.My.Gosh. Look at him.....He's so perfect!

Thank you for reading chapter 3 and I hope you like it and keep reading because there is some very juicy things happening in future chapters!
===========================

~The Dressing Room~

Amanda and I walked through the single door and into the dressing room. While I was changing out of my work clothes, I looked over to find Amanda already changed and ready to go. I laughed a little and shook my head, how does she do it? After I put on my white sneakers, I grabbed my bag and Amanda and I walked out the back door into the dark alleyway. Workers aren't aloud to uses the entrance door, so when we come in and leave we have to go through the back.

When we slipped into the alleyway I couldn't help but notice all of the trash, needles, and unknown items laying on the cold ground. I shivered because of the lonely feeling surrounding me until Amanda broke me from my thoughts.

"Come on slow poke," she said cheerfully, but I could tell she wanted to leave this place just as much as I did.

We walked a little faster and finally made it to the front where the boys were. I noticed there wasn't a car around.

"Where's your car?" I asked trying to sound polite.

"We have motorcycles," Tommy said.

"Nope, there is no way I'm getting on that thing." I said backing away.

"Come on Jess. It's not that bad, please," Amanda said as she got on the back of Vince's bike.

"You can ride with Sixx, he goes slower than the rest of us." Tommy said giving Nikki a playful glance, Nikki just rolled his eyes and looked my way.

"Fine," I said as I got on the back of Nikki's bike.

I held on for dear life and closed my eyes.

"You know I have to breathe right?" Nikki said with labored breaths.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I said giggling slightly.

~Motley Place~

When we arrived at their place I realized motorcycles aren't as bad I thought.

"See that wasn't so bad was it," Nikki said smirking.

"No, it wasn't," I said smiling.

When everyone got there we all just stood around, made jokes, and talked until we eventually decided to get the party started.

We walked up the metal stairs to the window of their apartment and crawled through, apparently their door doesn't work. We I got inside it looked as though there had already been a party. There was black spots on the carpet and I really wanted to know what it was but I didn't ask. Amanda kept giving me looks so I pulled her aside to ask her why she kept doing that because it was starting to get on my nerves.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I said.

"I'm not doing anything," She said smiling and giving me the same look.

"You keep giving me that look."

"Listen I'm not supposed to tell you but.....Vince said that Nikki has a little thing for you."

"No way. He just saw me in a tiny stripper outfit and was mesmerized, duh," I said looking at Mandy with a big smile.

"No way, I totally believe it," she said giggling.

"You're crazy," I said laughing and walked away.

I thought about what Amanda told me, but I just couldn't believe it so I push the thought to the back of my mind.