Chapter 8

Thank you guys for reading and commenting!

Make sure to vote!

____________________________________________________________

Jess's POV:

~Motley's Place~

When Amanda and I walked back into the apartment we sat down in the small kitchen where all of the guys were.

"So we have a question," I said motioning between Amanda and me to get their attention.

"Ask." Vince said smiling.

"Where are we all sleeping," I said.

"Well you can sleep with me in my room, Amanda can sleep with Vince in his room, and Tommy can take the couch," Nikki said.

I stayed silent for a minute. I didn't think Nikki would want me staying with him so soon but I guess since we're staying here our options are kinda slim with sleeping order which I'm not opposed to.

"Okay, sounds good to me. I just hate that Tommy has to sleep on the couch and what about Mick," I said.

"Well I stay somewhere else so that isn't a problem," Mick said while grabbing another bottle of Jack.

"Yeah and I'm fine with taking the couch. It's no problem." Tommy said giving me his adorable childish grin.

"Okay well if you guys are okay with it I guess we are too," I said clapping my hands together.

~later that night~

"Are you sure it's ok if I sleep in here with you?" I said questioning Nikki.

"Why wouldn't it? I mean we've already established you're not that type of girl." Nikki said with a smirk which i returned.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was utterly disgusted. Why did I let it get this bad? Why didn't I leave Jake to begin with?

After washing my face and changing into some shorts and a T-shirt I made my way back into the bedroom to find Nikki already laying in bed. I smiled to myself and laid down facing him.

Nikki looked at me and frowned slightly as he traced his fingers over the horribly bruised spots of my face. I grabbed his hand and held it between both of mine and gave him a reassuring smile. He pulled me close and I breathed a sigh of release, I finally felt safe.

~~~~~~~~~

This was a short and crappy chapter I know but I will update really soon I promise. The future chapters are already planned out and are ready to be written it's just a matter of time! i hope you guys continue reading and i love and appreciate you all sooooo much!