❄ Elsa's P.O.V, Present time ❄

"We had then said our goodbyes and...that was the last time I saw her." Pitch said finishing his story, his face showing love and remorse. He had looked down, allowing me to soak up his story, letting me bathe in it as I tried to understand. How could such...a nice person...a kind gentle person become......the thing he is today, the monster? Or maybe he's just misunderstood?

"I..." I spoke, pausing as I looked down. I could feel Pitch's eyes on me, watching me carefully.

"I remembered that day, mother and father were in shock when they heard the news. I remembered them holding Anna so carefully, so lovingly. I, of course, was locked in that room but I still heard what was being said. The guards said...a man, with black hair and green eyes had saved the princess, that had saved Anna. But...He died in the process of saving the princess, I swore from that very day...that I would not forget the man with black hair and green eyes. That I would not forget the man who died saving my sister."

I looked up at Pitch, his vibrant yellow eyes looking green as I pictured them that way. His eyes flashing and glistening as he looked at me with surprise.

"And now I have a name...Pitch. Thank you Pitch, Thank you for saving Anna all those years ago. If it weren't for you, Anna would be dead right now."

"Your......your welcome Elsa," he spoke softly, looking down sadly. I looked at him, my expression now filled with concern as my hands became fist.

"Pitch...what happened? You were such a gentle and kind person? What happened, why did you do this to yourself?"

"Do you think I asked to be like this?" He snarled, his voice becoming harsh as anger dripped from his tongue. His yellow eyes burned into my bright blue ones in frustration, his hands becoming fist at his sides. His jaw taunt as his muscles were strained.

"I did NOT ask to be the villain Elsa. They made me this! They were the ones who made me the villain! You have no idea what they did to me! What they did to Saraphine!"

My eyes widened, "Saraphine." Pitch froze once I spoke her name, his face showing a expression that said "I made a mistake".

"Saraphine...you...you love her don't you?"

He remained silent.

"Pitch what did the council do to you? What did they do to Saraphine?"

His face showed anger as he disappeared, reappearing in front of me. His face only inches from mine as he tilted my chin up to look at him straight in the eye.

"That...is none of your concern," he growled. He dropped his hand from my chin, standing up as he turned showing me his back as he began to walk out the door.

"You won't get away with this!" I yelled and he stopped, his back still turned to me.

"They'll come for me, Jack, The Guardians, they're coming for me. They're looking for me right this minute!"

At was at this moment Pitch had gave out a pitiful laugh. His body turning towards me as his head did the same thing. His lips came up into a wicked smirk as his eye brows made his face look sly. He wore a mask of evil as he looked at me in this very moment, but something danced in his eyes. An emotion that I couldn't quite catch or understand, but from what I could tell the emotion looked like remorse or...regret.

"Jack, he's not coming for you." He spoke sternly, his voice dead as it held no emotion.

"Your-"

"The Guardians aren't even looking for you and do you know why? It's because they don't care. They don't care about you."

"No, you're lying. You're lying!"