Her Awakener

The aberration of her lover.

He has only one mission.

One journey, one goal.

Awake the sleeping snowflake.

Before the blizzard...

Storms no more.

Once the deed is done.

It is up to her to right the wrong.

She will protest.

He will convince.

For if she does not return.

Blizzard, will have no where to turn.

It was silent as he looked down at me with those beautiful mesmerizing blue eyes. His face was filled with worry and concern as if her knew me before. His hand that did not held his staff went up to his hood and threw the it behind him. Letting his snow white hair shine and glisten in the warm sun.

"Are you alright," He asked as he held his hand out to me. I hesitated to grab his hand as he stood there holding it for me to grab it. I looked at his hand and then at his eyes...for some reason I trusted those eyes, I trusted him. I slowly and gently place my hand on top of his, the moment his hand touched mine, chills ran up my spine. A feeling that I was all to familiar with and a feeling I was glad to have. He gently helped me up out of the snow, but I slipped on a piece of ice that was under my foot and I began to fall. He wrapped his arms around me, stopping me from falling as he pulled me up. As his arms stayed wrapped around me, a feeling washed over me, chills and tingles were running up and down my body. I felt this feeling before, I felt it a long time ago.

"Be careful, Elsa," he said and I looked at him when he said my name. Chills ran up my spine when I heard him speak my name.

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked him.

He smiled and said, "if only you could remember." His voice was filled with passion as it was mixed with regret.

"What do you..." I was cut off as he placed his finger on my lips. Only sending more tingles through my body as heat ran up to my cheeks, making them red.

"You'll remember soon. I promise," he said as his finger slowly left my lips. He dropped his arms from me and he turned around swinging his staff on his shoulder.

"Come on, we need to get you home before more wolves come," he said and he began to walk away to where Arendelle was.

"Hey, wait up," I said running to him so I could catch up. Once I caught up to him, I walk nexted to him beginning to ask my questions.

"Who are and what am I suppose to remember?"

He looked at me and smiled as we walked. "My name's Jack Frost."

Jack Frost, my heart skipped a beat. I've......I've heard that name before. I remembered my lips speaking that name. My voice calling for that name, for that person to come to me, to not......leave me. I looked at Jack and there was wide grin on his face.

"Sounds familiar?" He said.

"Y-yes," I told him.

"And are you afraid of me?"

He was talking about the ability to control ice. If I was afraid of him because he wasn't human, because he could do things no one else could ever do.

"No, I'm not. In fact...I'm actually glad that you're here. It feels like I already know you."

"Because you do already know me."