His Dark Secret

❄ Jack's P.O.V ❄

"Have you seen Elsa?" I asked as I walked into North's kitchen. Tooth was turning around, taking a hot pan of freshly baked cookies out of the oven.

"No, I haven't actually." She said as she placed the pan on the counter, taking her cooking mittens off.

"Where the heck could she be? I can't find her anywhere," concern was dripping off my tongue as I sat at the red counter. My elbows lying limp on the counter as Tooth looked at me with concern and hurting eyes. She sighed, tearing her eyes away from me as they fell on the cookies, her lips turning up in a smile. She then grabbed a cookie from the pan and then walked over to me. Her elbows landing on the opposite side of the counter as she waved the cookie in my face.

"Here eat this," she smiled, showing me her perfectly white teeth.

"Why?" One of my eyebrows rose in an arch.

"Cause...it would make you forget all your problems. And once your calm, I'll help you find Elsa, now...eat it," she said as she nudged the cookie closer to me.

I chuckled, shaking my head side to side as I reached for the cookie. The warm cookie dough felt comforting between my fingers as I brought it to my lips. Tooth was watching every move I made as if...she was making sure that I ate that cookie. I place the cookie between my teeth, my tongue tasting it sugar sweetness as I took a bite. I chewed and it was unbelievably delicious, it tasted as if it had came from cookie Heaven itself. It was so good that I had devoured it right in front of Tooth's eyes.

"Well?" She asked as I had just popped the last piece of cookie into my mouth.

"It was amazing! Now let's go find..."

I stopped in mid sentence as my head began to pound uncontrollably. It was as if someone was banging a hammer against my head over and over again. I groaned in pain as my sight became dizzy, my vision going in and out of clarity. I looked at Tooth wondering why she wasn't asking me if I was alright. To my surprise she was smirking as her eyes were narrow and conquering, it was then I knew.

"What...what did you do to me?!" I asked as I cringed in pain.

She chuckled menacingly as she stalked over to my side of the counter like a hungry predator. Her eyes turning shape as she now stood in front of me, face to face.

"Oh my poor...sweet Jack. I told you that cookie would make you forget all your problems, did I not?"

"What do you mean..." I cringed, "forget?" I was breathing heavily as I try to catch my breath.

Her lips pricked up like the Cheshire cat's. "When I say forget, I mean it will make you forget about Elsa."

"Why?" My throat was becoming dry as my delusions began to emerge.

"So Pitch can have Elsa and...I can have you."

"You've been working with Pitch! North, Sandy, and Bunny will never let you get away with this!"

"Oh...but they already have. Let's just say...well, they are taking a little nap right now. The same nap you will take in a few minutes and 1.........2........."

My vision was already faded into black as she continued to count.

"5.........6.........7-"

"You'll never get away with this!"

Her face showed a little worry, "But oh Jack..." Her lips turned back up into a smirk.

"......I already have."

My world had turned to black and all I could think of was...

Elsa.

❄ Elsa's P.O.V ❄