The One You Run Home To

God didn't give us life to play it safe...he gave us life...to take risks.

"What will you choose?"

❄ Manny's P.O.V ❄

The glow from her began to fade as she laid there in my arms. She slowly opened her vibrant purple eyes as she looked upon me with a blank expression. The glow that had emitted from her body was now gone as he black and white wings folded back into her back. She sat up, her expression still blank and worry some. I looked at her, as I still held her in my arms, our eyes locked as if we were in some kind of trance.

"She...she has returned," she told me in a hush voice.

"And...what about Jack? What happened to Jack?" I ask in a frantic.

She looked at me with concern and unwavering eyes. Her expression still blank and stiff as a board. I could only fear the worst.

"Saraphine," I said addressing her name. "What happened?"

She looked at me and began to whisper, "He.........he..."

"He...what Saraphine?"

"He..."

❄ Elsa's P.O.V ❄

When the one you love dies......you already feel dead yourself. It feels like the one that is dead is you instead of the cold body in front of you. I...I went through this with my mother and father but......it has never hurt as much as this. It's never hurt this much, this fast, this cold and numb, I thought all of this as I kneeled there on the ice cold floor crying on the bed where he laid.

"Elsa...I'm so so sorry," Anna said as she stood behind me. Her voice soaked in concern.

"For what? Saying sorry...won't......won't bring him back!" I said in a shaken voice, a feeling that went all the way to my core.

"Elsa......I......I'm still so-"

"Please!......Please, please just leave me Anna. Please!" I begged my hands clutching the tear soaked sheets that covered his body. It was silent as I sat there shaking, trembling, dying.

"I'm sorry Elsa," she finally said and I could hear her foot steps as she walked out the door and far beyond it. I sat there motionless, I felt sick and tired, weak and bruised, I had sobbed so much that my throat had became hoarse from all the screams I had given. I......I slowly looked up at him, tears staining my cheeks, I looked up, a through strands of my platinum blonde bangs fell into my face. I...I looked at him with loving and pain stricken eyes, he...he looked so beautiful, his white hair glistening from the light. His pale white skin looking soft to the touch and his beautiful pale lips, he was beautiful from the inside and out. There...there would never be another boy that could take his place...never in a million years. No boy would be able to take his place, no boy.

"For the first time in forever..." I began to sing.

"There was music, there was light.

For the first time in forever...

You made me dance through the night.

I don't know if I'm elated or crazy...

But you never know.

Cause for the first time in forever.

I wasn't alone...

with you.

You brought the music.

You brought...the light.