19: 十九

"Why are we running! You wanted to go get bread but the bakery is in the opposite direction!" Seungkwan informs, his words heavy and breathy as Hansol drags him through the streets. He doesn't know why the younger is all riled up, but it's worrying to see him in such a panicked state. "Hansol!"

"Shush!" The brunette tells in frustration, Seungkwan immediately does as there was an obvious explanation to their actions. "just, just follow me for now!"

Seungkwan doesn't question him anymore, instead he picks up his pace to match Hansol's. They've been running for a minute or so, the stares of residents stick on to their bodies as they question their activities. But, they find two other boys following from behind them and brush off the worrying thoughts as they believed they were a group of friends just being friends.

"Prince Hansol is still quick! Good thing I can still keep up." Renjun comments with a light giggle, Chenle who trails behind him only glares as he didn't expect this much physical activity so soon. He cursed as they didn't have wings, that would have made their situation easier. But, their current focus is to follow Hansol as he definitely has information on the King's son. "Hansol! Stop!"

Seungkwan hears the calls, turning his head with a quick whip he catches the sight of the two boys. One with pink hair, while the other with a shade of dark blue. He assumed they're connected with Hansol in some way, but, he doesn't know how. "Pick up your speed, Minghao's place is somewhere around here." Seungkwan hastily states, Hansol nods and he does. Seungkwan has never ran so fast in his life, he's sure his feet were about to fall off.

As they exited a street and turned a corner based on Seungkwan's current directions. Hansol stops without any warning and finds Seungkwan bumping into him harshly. They almost fall, but the younger brunette catches him. Hansol makes eye contact with Jun, who has Minghao right beside him.

"What are you two-" Minghao tries to question, but his mouth is forced shut by Jun's palm. He begins to walk towards the two, leaving Minghao without a word said. "weirdo."

"Who." Jun mutters in the foreign language, Seungkwan gulps as he's never seen the red-head's expression so stern. "Hansol, who."

"You'll see.." Hansol replies lightly, trying to catch his breath as he was beat from their marathon. The footsteps from the corner increase, with Jun's excellent hearing it's not long until he catches the individuals the young duo was dealing with.

Renjun and Chenle stop, the excitement in Renjun's expression fades once he acknowledges the presence of Prince Jun. He backs away, immediately hiding behind Chenle. "Y—Your majesty." The blue-haired boy doesn't hesitate to bow, Jun shakes his head in disappointment.

"Don't you dare refer to me in that manner. Stand up." He spits, Chenle immediately does and cracks his knuckles out of nervousness. "What are you doing here? Entering the human realm without any fear of the consequences that may come forth to you? Chenle, I thought you knew better."

"It's not what you think though!" Chenle tries to argue, hoping he doesn't sound rude to the older male. "Jun...I face great danger if I don't return with Sir Seungcheol. My whole life and future is on the line! I hate to be selfish but I can not endure the punishments of the King."

Jun runs his hand through his hair, gripping onto the red locks due to the arising stress. Hansol instructs Seungkwan to stay put with Minghao so they can handle the situation, he doesn't bother to question his wants.

"Seungcheol doesn't want to become King, he's already told us many times." Hansol tells, Chenle nods as he knew that this was the case. "Renjun, you've gotten fast."