11: 十一

since there are six pairs + chan, I'm separating their trips into three parts ! the chapters will be a but long so :3 teehee - anyways stream my my!!

JEONGCHEOL + VERKWAN

"I have a question," Seungcheol breaks the silence as Jeonghan takes the lead, he was somewhat worried about his friends but for now, he had to put his trust into them. "what are we going to do about your parents? I don't have powers like Chan."

"It's alright," As Jeonghan stops next to a black vehicle, grabbing his lanyard from his pocket that held all his keys. He searches for his car keys, once it's in between his index finger and thumb, he presses the unlock button. Opening the backseats door, he throws in his stuff, "my parents are out for business. They're never home."

Seungcheol nods his head after realizing why the boy wasn't worried about his current situation, but, his attention sets back to the large device in front of him. He's seen them before, they were known as 'cars' but Seungcheol has never ridden in one before. In fact, he thought they were kind of dangerous. "Am I getting inside?" As he watched Jeonghan walk to the driver's side,

"Do you want to walk?" He questions, before entering his car. Seungcheol of course didn't, so he enters the vehicle as well. The ravenette was welcomed by a new scent, dark grey leather seats as the interior, and overall had an expensive look. "my house is a bit farther out than everyone else's, so I have to drive." Jeonghan explains, inserting the key into the ignition. "buckle up, safety first you know?"

"No I don't," As Seungcheol searches for this so-called, 'seatbelt'. Jeonghan lets out a sigh, leaning over the middle compartment to help out the poor boy. It was obvious he wasn't familiar with cars, having no clue about their ins and outs so he was going to need some guidance along the well. He buckles the ravenette and returns to securing himself. "so, how do I get out of this thing when we arrive to your place?"

Jeonghan points to the red button, "It'll unbuckle you. Don't press it while I'm driving though."

Seungcheol nods his head slowly, "Okay."

It wasn't long until they got on the road, Jeonghan pressing his foot on the brakes to change the gear into drive. Then, they were off on the road. Seungcheol held onto the small car pocket that was on the side of the seat, Jeonghan who noticed this tiny action let out a laugh as he was astonished to how the boy was acting. "It's about a five-minute drive, you'll survive." He informs, the ravenette doesn't reply and focuses his eyes on the road intensely though he wasn't the one driving. "I'm a pretty good driver, you can-"

"There's a squirrel!"

Jeonghan almost hit the brakes but realized that the small creature was far from the vehicle to cause any major damage, it merely sat on the sidewalk. Head darting left to right as it minded its own business. "Don't yell like that! You're gonna make me drive into a trash can or something. The squirrel is nowhere near us!"

Seungcheol lefts out a huff, back hitting the leather seat dramatically as he tilted his head back. "I want out of this vehicle."

"You can walk to my house, I already gave you that option." Jeonghan reminds.

"Sadly, I don't know my way around here. Even if I had directions I wouldn't be able to get my away there." Seungcheol states, though Jeonghan was being sarcastic. "besides, five minutes is okay to bare, I'll stop being dramatic."