chapter 17 - Nick

"umm.. hey nick." I say shyly as he sits on the couch in the living room. he stands up and I know he's going to start to yell.

"WHAT THE FUĆK MAY WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN. WE NEED YOU." he screamed at me. oh no, not now. I start to shake and nick notices.

"oh ..um .. may . I didn't mean to.. um. clam down, just breathe." he walks over to me and I back away and he knows when I back away that he's in trouble. I slide down the wall still shaking. luke walks over to me and sits next to me.

"hey, May it's alright just listen to me okay. just take deep breaths okay."

"look luke that isn't going to calm her, it's almost impossible to calm her down when she's like this I wouldn't -wait how did you." I stopped shaking and calmed down as soon as luke started to sing to me. luke always seem to calm me down no matter what, somehow.

"nick.. I .. I'm sorry, I just. don't wanna be there anymore, it's not safe and the nightmares are back and i..." my voice is shaky. nick beds down.

"may i.. err. I just, I was worried may. it's not like you to not show up for a few house but days? do you know what you had to go through."

I start to breathe again, "I know nick. I'm sorry I wasn't there but I know you can do it without me. I'm not sure if I want to do that anymore I mean it was really just to get away from everything keep my mind of things but I don't have to anymore. any way I'm going away soon, and I won't be back for a while." I say looking down.

"YOU WHAT?" he notices me flinch.
"sorry, I just. your going? why may we need you." he says more calmly and he looks helpless. may your not talking your self out of this it will be better for them. don't think about Rosie she will be better with her mum.

"what about Rosie? may he misses you, a lot. she thinks your dead or that she hates you. she was crying because she missed you so much. she thinks she's lost you and you know that she loves you more than me and I'm her father." he looks at me with pleasing eyes, almost about to cry.

"please may, we need you." I don't say anything I just sit still. I can't go back. I need to get away from the old may. go with the boys and be happy or try. I can't.

I shake my head no. "I can't nick. Rosie will be fine, she'll get over it get a new friend she did it to her old friend didn't she. you be fine you can put that person I was training in." I look up only to not see nick. he stands up and walks over to luke.

he points his finger to luke. "you. you made her do this. you made her leave us. you made her stupid enough to leave us. you made us lose the best person we ever had. you're going to pay." nick tries to swing at luke but I stop him.

"nickolas John Mitchell don't you dare swing at him. he has nothing to do with this matter.if your going to hit someone it will be me." nick tries to push me away but fails.

"Olivia May Melrose move right now." I gritted my teeth, he sunk low. I point my finger to his chest.
"don't you dare come into my house and accuse him of that. don't you dare come into my house and use that tone of voice with me.dont you dare use that name, you know damn well that that was low. get out of my house before I force you out." I say pointing to the door.

"not until I leave with you." he says through gritted teeth.
"I'm not leaving but I suggest you do before I call the cops and we both know the cops won't like you in an innocent's house. now would there." I say smirking. I'm not out under my real name in the government unlike nick. I used a fake name.

" don't you dare threaten me Olivia." he said smirking. that did it. I punched him straight in the jaw causing to cut him.

he just looked at me and realised that I'm not leaving and no matter what he does I'm not leaving. he sighs.

"fine may but please come back and say goodbye. I beg you please. or at least to rosie. shes a mess." he looks like he's about to cry so I do what I think is right, I hug him.

"nick I'm sorry okay. especially for this." rubbing my hand over the cut on his jaw.
"I just don't want to risk being caught." he scoffs.
"may do you hear yourself, you being caught, impossible." I laugh.
"you did." he laughs.
"yeah you need to tell your boyfriend to not be trackable." nick and I giggle at this.
"yeah maybe. I'll drop in tomorrow okay. bring rosie."
" bring Rosie? to the base. are you crazy she's my 6 year old daughter." I just look at him with pleading eyes.
"please."
"fine but only because it's you." he says as he hugs me.
"I need to go before Katie kills me. bye may."
"bye, nicko." nick leaves.
"well that was weird." says luke as soon as nick leaves and I just laugh.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ MY BOOK.

you guys are amazing, fabulous human beans and I love you all very much.

please vote, comment and share. thank you :*