Chapter Four -Dam it blondie

I wake up in a room. bedroom to be exact. then I remember what happened, I was kidnapped. now most people would be freaking out right now but honesty I don't really care I mean what are they gonna do kill me?

I've been waiting for that for to long. I get up and stretch, oh the power of chloroform. I look around and realise there is a closet and bathroom, I have a look in the closet first. it's filled with clothes and might I add they my type of clothes.
black ripped skinny jeans, band shirts, a few nice dresses and jumpers/sweaters and shoes. yes there vans, converses and some combat boots. I have a look and there all my sizes. did they buy them for me? what they supposed to kill me not buy me really nice clothes. I have a look in the bathroom and may I say it's beautiful. I look around, there's a shower, toliet, sink and bathtub. I look at the sink and there's a huge mirror and when I look at my self I cringe. I'm not wearing any makeup, my hair looks like a mess and I'm still wearing what I was when I was on a jog.
I wash my face and open up the cabinets underneath the sink to see a curling iron, straighter and makeup. what the fuck? seriously I must be in like one of there sisters room or something. I grab the makeup and have a look my skin colour to. I start to apply makeup I refuse to see anyone with out it, I would probably scare the poor person away. I finish my make up which took my like two seconds it was just natural but I still need it. i take my hair out of the pony tail and start brushing it, I turn the straightener on and wait for it to hear up, luckily it's not to bad. I straighten all my hair, when I hair mumbling from down stairs.
'fuck quick to the bed.' haha beds are live savers. I hear the door open
"guys liv is still asleep."
'get so they already have a nickname for me that I don't like.'
"is she really, cause I'm pretty sure she's woken up."
'fuçk you blondie.'
"she's still laying down and like cuddling herself I think she's still asleep."
'yeah listen to curly.' I think in my head.
"oh really? cause I'm pretty sure her hair was in a higher ponytail and was messier and she wasn't wearing makeup."
'oh fucking great, blondie isn't as dumb as I thought.'
"I guess she found her clothes an makeup then." curly said. I sit up,
"wait that is mine?" curly seemed shocked actually so did blondie.
"told ya." blondie smirked.
"oh and yeah."
"you do realise when most people kidnap someone they don't buy them nice clothes and shoes and hair stuff, you know they usually kill them."
"well you're not going to kill you." said blondie well that's for that comp-formation.
"so I'm a sex slave?" I'm confused. "no" curly says while giggling.
"well you could be if you want to babe." with a wink at the end.
"great I'm stuck with a pervert." they start to laugh.
"I said that out loud didn't i." I say embrassed.
"sure did." blondie says and they both walk out of the room. this is going to be interesting.

----------------------------------------------

please vote, comment and share.

love you lovelys 😘❤️