PROLOGUE

Pagkarating nila sa kuwadra ay mabilis na bumaba sa kabayo si Zach. Pagkuwa’y inalalayan namang makababa ang dalaga. And if she thought that she could get away from him, well, she was wrong!

Hindi na binitiwan ni Zach ang katawan ni Lei, manapa’y mabilis niya itong pinangko papasok ng kuwadra.

“What’s your plan? Rape me…here?” she hissed as she continued to struggle against his stiff muscles.

“No,” he shook his head. “I will just make love with you… here...” he said matter-of-fact. He could already feel his painful arousal, and it was clamoring for a release. And no, Lei wasn't going anywhere else but underneath him. She would be his now, and he couldn't wait any longer.

“Over my dead body!” she shouted as she glowered at him. Her eyes were spitting fire that only fueled the desire within him to blaze even more. He wanted this woman, and no one could stop him now.

“Not after you taste my kiss!” His mouth curved sensuously as his eyes bored at her. Biglang sinambilat niya ang nagulat na dalaga. He pulled her intimately against him. His hands slid down to her hips to pull her against his lower body.

He felt her breasts crushed against the strong muscles ofhis chest. They felt so soft and fleshy, and his manhood sprung harder. And hecouldn't bear it any longer. His mouth caught hers, and sealed her lips with a devastating kiss that could seem to go on forever. His strong arms kept her from moving, from running away from him.

“You’re so beautiful, Lei. And I want you…” he whispered when he broke the kiss, lips a millimeter away from hers. He groaned hard as the surge of desire overpowered his body

He kept on pressing her against him. He kissed her again, this time, it was more passionate, more pleasurable. His hands were busy exploring her body, fully aware that his harsh movements would give her slight ache, but at the same time, would awaken small monsters of desire in her.

He had enough women in his life, and he knew very well how to drive every woman crazy with his mouth and hands. He had mastered the art for the last few years, right after Pandora baptized him with the gift of carnal pleasures.

And Lei was no different. He knew that after a few moments, she would be melting in his arms and would be asking for more, craving for what his manhood could offer.

And he was right, the woman in her arms now was no longer struggling, but instead, she was dreamily responding to his kisses. Her hands were exploring his flexing muscles at his back. And he lost sense of control

He would go out of his mind if he wouldn’t make love at her right now, here in the stable.

Fvck the horses who would dare look at them.