Chapter 9.2

Ngunit isang gabi ay kung  bakit naman tila nanunukso ang pagkakataon. She and Robby were in the lobby of the hotel, when Zach and Monique  arrived.  They were hugging and kissing very intimately as if something between them was going on. Both looked drunk.

Lei was baffled.  All she could do was to swallow painfully. Her knees wobbled. Mabuti na lang at naagapan agad siya ni Robby bago siya tuluyang bumagsak.

"What's happening to you, friend?" takang tanong nito hanggang napatingin din ito sa magkaparehang naglilingkisan habang papasok ng elevator.

"Sila ba?"  Robby pointed out on  Zach and Monique as the door of the  elevator gradually hid their passion.

"Affected?' Robby's eyes marveled.  "Isa lang ang ibig sabihin nito, in love ka sa boss natin. But how come did it happen? I thought he was not your type? I thought you dislike  him so much because of his pride and arrogance?

Hikbi lang ang naitugon niya sa sunud-sunod na mga tanong ng kaibigan. Pakiramdam niya ay parang pinipiga ang puso niya kaya damang-dama niya ang sakit. Hanggang hindi na niya napigilan ang tuluyang paglandas ng kanyang mga luha sa pisngi. 

"I'm sorry, Lei," bumahad ang lungkot sa mukha ng kanyang kaibigan.    There was a wealth of sympathy when he spoke again. "Sometimes, things don't always work out  the way we expect." 

Exasperated, she burst in loud cries.  She was drowning in pain. Her eyes were drooling with tears.  And her heart was torn into million pieces.

Was it wrong to expect? Was it wrong to fall in love with a man who would not fall for her in return? Was it wrong to hope that the man who took her virginity three years ago and passionately made love with her in the stable could also be the same man she would end up with? 

Yes, Robby was right.  Sometimes, things don't always work out the way we expect.

ZACH knew that he drank too much.  Ngunit malinaw sa diwa niya kung ano ang   gustong mangyari ni Monique.  Kanina ay nag-offer ito na ihahatid siya sa kanyang suite dahil sa lasing na siya, pero hanggang sa makapasok sila sa kanyang bedroom ay hindi pa rin ito umaalis at sa halip ay umupo pa sa kanyang kama nang mahiga siya.

Tiyak at mabilis ang mga kilos ng socialite.  Mukhang sanay na sanay ito.  Nahubad na nito ang kanyang t-shirt at ngayon ay hawak na ang buckle ng kanyang belt. Her mouth and tongue were busy kissing and licking his chest and neck.

"Relax, darling," bulong nito nang magtangka siyang pigilan ito.   I will take care of everything. I will play as a cow girl to you. We can also try a Greek way. Just name it and you will have it."

"We didn't talk about this, Monique," mahinang ungol niya.  He held her hands which are trying to unbuckle his belt.

"Ow, c'mon, Zach. Were you born yesterday? Pinaplano ba kung kailan hahantong sa kama ang isang lalaki at isang babae?" tuloy ito sa ginagawa.

"But we ain't lovers, Monique,"he exclaimed.

"Shit! What do you mean by our kissing and hugging in public?"

"You insinuate it. I thought it was normal to you.  It's not my fault if you misinterpreted me."

"You mean, you kissed and hugged me in public, but you have no plan of fvcking me in private?  How dare you? Paasa ka. Bakla ka ba?" namula ang mga pisngi nito sa pagkapahiya.

"Ako? Bakla?" biglang nag-init ang ulo niya kung kaya sinambilat niya ang babae at marahas na hinalikan ang bibig nito.  He devoured her mouth but didn't taste it.  He caressed her tongue but didn't enjoy it.

Her hands journeyed on his back, arms and chest,  enjoying his flexing muscles while rubbing her body against him. She answered his kiss with extreme wanton desire.

While she moaned in feverish pleasure, he was not.  To his amazement, Monique did not create any  effect on him.  This was something new, he was never impotent when it comes to beautiful women. For a time, he was troubled, his shaft didn't response.  What the heck? But he knew, he had to take her or else, she would mock her.

He knew he had to think of a way to ignite his desire. He suddenly remembered his fetish.

"I don't make love with a woman with clothes on."

"What?"

"You heard it right. That's my fetish. Now, if you really want me to fvck you, don't remove your clothes."  Pagkuwa'y may kinuha siya mula sa ilalim ng kanyang unan habang maang na nakatingin ang naguguluhang babae.

"At ano naman 'yan?" inis na tanong nito nang makita ang kanyang hawak.

 "I want you to wear this, and don't remove it until we're done," he said firmly.   Iniabot niya ang isang golden lace mask sa kaharap. Ito ang mask na isinuot ni Pandora three years ago na di sinasadyang naiwan sa kanyang hotel suite.  Kung sa ano'ng dahilan ay itinago at iningatan niya ito.

"First, you don't want me to take off my clothes and now, you are asking me to wear that old, filthy mask? You must be crazy."

"I did not ask you to come with me here nor to make love with me. Kung hindi mo kaya ang pinagagawa ko ay makakaalis ka na. I need to rest." Inihagis niya ang mask sa sahig pagkuwa'y umunat ng higa sa kanyang kama.

"Shit! I didn't know you're such a geek!"  mura ni Monique sabay padabog na lumabas ng silid.

He smiled and closed his eyes.  All he wanted to do now was to sleep.  He felt no single regret that Monique had left. In fact, he was thankful that nothing happened between them. He suddenly opened his eyes.   He felt strange now. Kung dati ay wala siyang pinalalampas na pagkakataon sa mga babae, ngayon ay iba na ang pakiramdam niya. Bigla ay parang nawalan siya ng gana sa mga ito gaano man  kaganda at ka-liberated.

And was it because of Lei?  Pagkatapos ng mainit na eksena nila sa stable, pakiramdam niya ay ito na ang kaisa-isang babae na nanaisin niyang makatalik sa buong buhay niya. Since then, he wanted Lei more than he could imagine. 

This feeling was totally new  to him.  He never felt his strange feeling before.  This was more intense than what he felt to Pandora. Was he falling in love with her?

But he knew, he had to be sure with  his feelings that's  why he intentionally did not pay attention to her these past few days. Gusto niyang makasiguro kung hahanap-hanapin ba niya ito, at kung pag-ibig ba o pagnanasa lang ang nararamdaman niya para rito.

And those days without her were like hell. Yes, he wanted her. He wanted her  in every minute of his existence .  He wanted her so much that he was willing to beg for her love.  Ngunit kung paano sisimulan ay hindi niya alam. He knew that she hated him so much. So much that he was afraid that she would even spit on his face once he revealed his true feelings to her.

"Lei..." his lips murmured as he threw a glance to the golden mask on the floor.  Tired and  hurt, he closed his eyes.

*OH, AYAN! WALA NAMAN PALANG NANGYARI KINA ZACH AT MONIQUE.  KAYO KASI, REACT AGAD! HE HE HE TNX FOR READING...UNTIL NXT CHAP!!!

                                                                                                        ARA