Chapter 2.1

Malakas na malakas  ang tibok ng  puso  ni Lei dahil sa matinding nerbyos na bumabalot ngayon sa kanyang buong pagkatao.  She had been waiting for almost an hour inside this expensive hotel room.  The fratmen  told her that she must be here until their friend named  Zach arrived.  And while patiently waiting, her thoughts were consumed on how Zach looked like and what  will happen during their first encounter. 

She heaved a deep sigh .  Kanina bago dumating ang gwapong lalaking ito ay panay ang dasal niya.  She has been praying endlessly and calling all the saints that she knew from the time she entered this room,  but the nervousness that was engulfing her very soul  continuously  tortured her.  She was not sure if it was the air con or her fear  which gave her the chilling effect.  Later, she convinced herself that the culprit of her shivers  was the  sexy clothes that she was wearing tonight.     As a conservative type, she was not comfortable in her get-up.  But no doubt, she was damn gorgeous and stunning in her  sexy ensemble.  Sinigurado niya na magandang-maganda siya ngayong gabi at walang sinumang anak ni Adan ang makakatanggi sa kanya.   She was wearing white backless haltered-style dress trimmed with wide metallic gold. It has  a long slit that shows the length of her smooth legs.  Its very low neckline showed the almost half of her breasts.  And to complete her sexiness, she also wore  golden strappy stilleto. Nagmukha tuloy siyang isang beauty queen dahil sa original height niyang five feet and five inches. 

Pero ngayong kaharap na niya si Zach ay halu-halong emosyon ang nararamdaman niya.  The fear was still there because  she knew so well that his presence forewarned  the bitter beginning  of her  sexual consciousness.  But she couldn’t deny the fact that this man was  unquestionably demure and eye-catching. His mouth, though partly opened in awe was firm and manly.  And for a while, her thoughts were consumed of a passion to be  kissed by those  sensual lips. Malay ba niya na ganito pala kagwapo ang lalaking pinagregaluhan sa kanya?  At malay din ba niya na may nabubuhay palang ganito kagandang lalaki sa planetang ito? Akala niya ay sa mga larawan at mga kuwento lang ang ganitong mga panlabas na katangian ng isang anak ni Adan. Pero heto ito ngayon at buhay na buhay sa kanyang harapan, at tila nakahandang angkinin siya sa buong magdamag.  Unti-unting gumapang ang kilabot sa buo niyang katawan.  Was it still anxiety or excitement? Ups, she would rather choose the latter.

Nilabanan niya ang nakapapasong titig ng lalaki.  His smoldering eyes penetrated to her very soul.  And yes, she would be  damn hypocrite if she would not admit that the nervousness she had for a while was gradually replaced by self-indulgence  of yearning and excitement. What added to her thrill was the thought that this debonair was obviously  attracted to her also. Dahil sa angking ganda, nasanay na siya na pinagpapantasyahan ng mga lalaki at wa epek ang mga iyon sa kanya pero iba ang dating ng isang ito, may hatid na kilig at saya.  She secretly cursed herself.  At kelan pa natutong maattract sa opposite sex si Azalea Alvez?

  “Yes,” she answered coupled with a sly  smile.  He was now in front of her, towering her.  She was  looking  up to him, paying much attention on his chiseled face which was  complemented with lean body,  broad shoulders, sleek muscled arms and  deep, brown eyes that spoke of ignited passion.  He was gazing down at her, slowly assessing her face, half-bewildered, half-desirous over the tempting flesh in front of him.

 “And I’m here to rule you  tonight.” Before he could move, she grasped his two hands  and brought them to her blushed cheeks.  He looked amused and for a second or two, she was worried of what this man was thinking of her.  But she immediately whisked the thought, replacing it with the real reason why she was doing it. 

After taking a deep breath, she brought  his fingers  to her partly-opened lips moist with lip gloss, down to her naked neck, and  nestled them  to her breasts. His wondering eyes only followed the path that her hands had made.  She pressed his hands on her breasts to make sure that he could   feel the softness and firmness of her ovals.  She felt the slight pinch of his fingers on her perky tip as if assessing its hardness. She slightly jerked at the rush of uncontrollable sensation.  A deep sigh unintentionally escaped from her parted lips.

This was the first step, she thought, and there’s no turning back.  Being an achiever, she was accustomed to do her tasks with flying colors.  This one, she thought, might be a very difficult job, but it must be done perfectly well, too.  After watching p0rn flicks for several nights, she believed she already learned the art of seducing a man.  Tonight, she was totally different, that she was no longer that  ordinary, simple lass from the province.  Tonight, she was an actress, more on a  seductress. She must play it well, yes, she must perform it very well.  Ngayon niya patutunayan sa kanyang sarili kung gaano siya kagaling at  ituturing niyang isa itong malaking pagsubok sa kanyang husay at talino. Pero ngayon pa lang ay isinusumpa na niya sa sarili na isang beses lang niya itong gagawin.  Hinding-hindi na niya uulitin ang ganitong uri ng pagpapakababa sa kanyang pagkatao.

Her eyes focused on the part that lied between his   thighs and  she sensed the effect she had created on him. The evidence was obvious, really obvious.  Her hands automatically found a way to unbuckle his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled down his boxer shorts.  Suddenly, his ‘thing’ popped out.  It was a shade darker than the rest of his skin, long and thick with a glistening tip.  She had seen man’s private organs  in p0rn flicks that she had watched few days ago as part of her preparation in her encounter with him tonight, but never in real life like this.  Though she expected it, still a part of her was terrified. It was bigger and longer than what she expected.  Napalunok siya ng ilang beses.  She was hesitant to do it, but the back of her mind told her that she must  do it. Biglang pumasok sa isip niya ang kalahating milyon! Nakasalalay sa kasiyahan ng lalaking ito ang kalahating milyon.  Kung mabibigo siyang paligayahin ito ngayon, baka maglaho na parang bula ang inaasam niyang malaking halaga. 

So, after digging her inner core  of strength, her trembling fingers  gently massaged his shaft  as if assessing its hardness.  She was aware of the  sensation that she created on him  for his lower body swayed uncontrollably. She then, wrapped her palm around his manhood while continuously massaging it, thus, creating more friction that obviously added to his pleasures.   

At last, she had the courage of bringing her  sensuous  lips to its  glistening tip and felt the delicious  warmth escaping from it. She lingered on it for a while until she slowly slid onto him engulfing his thickness and length. His hand automatically held the back of her head to steady her position.  His reaction signaled that  he was enjoying it. Her mouth was filled with his hardness and hotness.  She sucked him well causing him to buck and shiver, then shivered and bucked again.   

She could fully understand now how powerful a woman’s mouth could be, all she had to do is learn the art of giving pleasure and she believed that she successfully learned it the easy way, for the man standing in front of her  grimaced, moaned and pleaded for more. Naroong hawakan nito ang  likod ng kanyang ulo upang igiya siya.  Naroong bahagya siyang sabunutan o kaya naman ay haplusin ng kanyang palad ang magkabila niyang pisngi.  It seemed he was enjoying watching this strange but beautiful creature doing a magnificent job.  Kung kaya, mas lalo pa niyang pinagbuti ang kanyang ginagawa. 

Suddenly, a big shout filled the room. He cum like a wild stallion. His loud groans  rushed while his cascading   loads filled her mouth.  She just closed her eyes while he was jerking in an attempt to hide the rampant feelings that were now enveloping her.   She cursed herself for being capable of succumbing to this wanton desire and  wondered why she was enjoying it.  Her own carnal yearning  mixed with awe made her  decided  to continuously sucked him  until he was dry.  She felt the trembling body in front of her while he moaned endlessly while she, in her own refuge of  self-indulgence, enjoyed a ton of  guilty pleasures.  It took several minutes before he calmed down.

“Seems like you’re a pro.” He  said between ragged breaths. His one hand still on the back of her head, pulling her hair.   She felt a slight pain on her scalp.

She couldn’t answer.  His bitter taste  was left in her mouth. 

                                        -TO BE CONTINUED-