Chapter 12

Zach carried her to his bedroom  and  gently laid her to his bed.  He did not join her sa halip ay bahagyang lumayo sa kanya upang makapaghubad.  Mabilis naman  niyang pinagmasdan  ang loob ng malaking silid.

                The room has a king-sized bed that served as its focal point. She could only see black,  gray  and deep navy blue colors that created a masculine vibe.  The tiled floor was black while the walls and ceiling were draped in gray accentuated with blue  bedding, drapes and accessories.   Maliban sa bed, meron lang cabinet, working table, malaking black sofa at mounted LED  tv sa loob ng room.  She also noticed the sliding glass door that heads towards the terrace that could give one  a stunning view of  vast Santana ranch.

"We have the whole night, sweetie. I swear, you will never forget it." Muling nabalik ang atensyon niya kay Zach nang magsalita ito.  He  whispered between his ragged breaths.                Eyes were still on her.  There was a mix of desire,  lust and enthusiasm  on them.  She knew that the arousal that she had created on him was unstoppable for the evidence between his thighs was very obvious now. A sense of triumph overwhelmed her.  She successfully  aroused  this wild stallion.

"Yes, we have the whole night. So you should not be in a hurry," sagot niya habang dahan-dahang umuupo sa gilid ng malambot na kama.  She deliberately exposed her beautiful legs and deep cleavage while  flashing  seductive smile  on her face. 

She had only  planned to seduce him but never thought of going with him to bed tonight.  But here she was, determined to sustain such passion because she too, was desiring him. She wanted him also, and this obsession was also unstoppable.

Who was seduced by whom? she furtively asked herself.

Her eyes unashamedly watched him as he quickly removed his clothes.   She didn't blink until he removed the last piece. He really looked like a Greek god. With his handsome face, good built and towering height, whose woman would not turn crazy at the sight of this rare stallion?

                And when he took few steps towards her, she couldn't conceal her excitement. Kung  kaninang niyaya siya nito na sumayaw ay halos maglulundag na siya  sa tuwa.  How much more now that they were together in this very romantic room?

When she raised her head, her eyes alight with burning passion met his and she was fascinated by the smoldering eyes staring at her.  The love fire was becoming more intense between them.  Shivers ran down her spine. 

                Marahan itong  lumuhod sa harap niya at inabot ang kanyang  paa.  He gently removed her sandals while his eyes were feasting on her  long, beautiful legs. She sighed blissfully when he started  kissing her toes, the sole of her feet and  heels.  He trailed up to  her legs and  thighs, but this time, he was no longer kissing but licking  hungrily until he reached her  glorious groove covered with thin fabric.

When he pulled the tiny cloth, she lightly lifted her back to facilitate the action. His hands carefully spread her legs to have a  clear view of what he was desiring.  His eyes glinted on the sight of her warm moist folds powdered with tiny hair. And to her amazement, he moved his face towards it and smelled her freshness.  She giggled as she felt his warm breath against her womanhood. And before she could move, he gently licked her petals,  they were warm and lubricated.  It seemed that he enjoyed their sweetness for he went deeper and harder.

"Zach," impit na daing niya.  She closed her eyes as she gasped for breath while gently stroking the back of his head.  This time, he was stroking her harder and faster.

The kind of craze that was burning her now was enough to whisk all the shame and reservations.  She knew no reason now. Her world was now centered on this man and on what he was doing on her body.  He was indeed, a pleasure god.

A soft, long moan filled the room as he sucked her with great tenderness.  His face  briskly moved and brushed his mouth and tongue against her  sacred recess   until she felt a sudden jolt inside her body.  She shook hysterically. Her body started to twist and turn as she went into massive orgasm. She was half-sobbing, half-moaning while she grabbed and pulled his head towards her.

                His eyes feasted on her body jerking uncontrollably.  There was a glint of triumph in his eyes. He patiently waited until her breath turned normal again. 

When she regained herself, she stood up and  pushed him to bed.  Nakangiting sumunod ito, parang alam na  kung ano ang kanyang gagawin. 

She cupped his hardened muscle with her soft hand and caressed it passionately.  Soft moans of need escaped from his throat when  she started giving him a gentle and slow hand job,    She licked his manhood hungrily  for a while  before she plunged it into her mouth as deep as she can  until she was full of his length and width. OMG, he was really blessed with this nine  inches shaft. She felt its tip brushing against her throat.   Her tongue and lips worked simultaneously to give him  delirious sensations.

                His breath turned more ragged. He held the back of her head to guide her for more intense assault of her mouth.  Their eyes were locked to each other.

                "Oh, Lei..." he moaned as he savored the feverish pleasure of his own explosion.   His beautiful body  shuddered on the carnal gratifications that only her mouth and hands  could give until her mouth was filled with his own burst. It was spectacular.

                He was still lying, gasping for breath when she moved on top of him.  She spread her legs to cage his trembling hips.  Her eyes mesmerized on  the magnificent view of his body, glistening with perspiration and smelling so sweet.  In one swift move, she unfastened and slipped off her bra,  sat on his belly and brought  her warm br3asts to his face.  

He sensed what she wanted. So he caressed her soft, firm muscles while sucked  each hardened tip until the soft linen covering them was wet with his own saliva.  The abrasion of his tongue and the wet, thin cloth on her nippl3s gave her more delirious sensations.  The way he sucked was heaven, she freed short sharp breaths.  

Her passionate reaction caused him to  spring into life again. Then,she thought of something that would drive him crazy.

                She kneeled and held his manhood against her throbbing opening. She met his dreamy eyes and smiled.

                "Inside me?" she asked seductively.

                "Yes. Inside you," he answered passionately.

*MERON PA, DEAR READERS. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR...MAKAKALIMUTIN BA TALAGA SI ZACH KUNG KAYA HINDI NIYA MAALALA ANG BIRTHMARK NI LEI? YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE...

                                                                                                                ARA