After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 57

Start from the beginning

The dormitory was originally a gathering place for gossip, especially now that there are ten girls in the dormitory. Liu Yue feels that her bag of inquiries is finally useful, so even if it is early in the morning, she never stops talking and sleeps. meaning.

It happened that the other girls were deeply attracted by the gossip in her mouth, and none of them wanted to sleep. On the contrary, they became more and more energetic and had a tendency to listen to gossip all night.

When Su Meng quietly listened to her roommates chatting, her phone vibrated.

[Jiang Sansui: Good night, my little friend. [moon]】

Su Meng returned a [good night. 】

[Jiang Sansui: Huh? why are not you sleeping? 】

[Just finished taking a shower. Moreover, the roommates are still chatting. 】

[Jiang Sansui: Didn't you go back to the bedroom long ago? Why did you wash it so late? 】

[There are many people in the bedroom, but there is only one toilet. 】

...

Holding the mobile phone in his hand, Jiang Tingzhou entered a few words into the input box, and finally after several considerations, he deleted the words one by one.

He can naturally let Su Meng come to his bedroom for a bath, but what about after the bath?

With so many people here, it is impossible that no one sees Su Meng. If he did so, he and Su Meng might face a lot of rumors.

He can be indifferent, but he can't and won't let Su Meng face those things.

Jiang Tingzhou kept admonishing himself, be patient, and wait.

I have been waiting for more than two years, is it so few days?

...

Just after Su Meng returned to Jiang Tingzhou, it happened that Liu Yue turned the topic to Su Meng.

"Mengmeng, you interacted with the instructor tonight, how do you feel?"

As soon as this sentence fell, Lu Yu and Mu Xuexue immediately joined the topic, "Is it exciting? Is it exciting? Do you want to do it again?"

Su Meng thought for a while and said, "It's okay."

Liu Yue sighed and teased, "If I were you, I might be so excited that I couldn't sleep all night. After all, our Jiang Da instructor was so handsome that people couldn't close their legs. Ouch, I knew I was not Calling your name has changed to calling my own name."

Qiao Zhiyao, who had been lying quietly, suddenly said, "Your instructor's name is Jiang?"

Liu Yue hummed vigorously, "Yes, our instructor is Jiang Tingzhou, and I think he is a handsome guy by his name, right?"

Qiao Zhiyao didn't know that Jiang Tingzhou had also come, and not only did he come, he also came as an instructor in the third class of Chinese medicine.

Is it for Su Meng?

For her, she is willing to become a freshman military instructor.

Just outside the dormitory building, Qiao Zhiyao saw a figure faintly behind Su Meng. The figure was slender and tall, looking very much like Jiang Tingzhou. But she was not sure at that time.

And at first, she also comforted herself thinking, this time, Jiang Tingzhou should have started school, how could he appear in the military training base.

But Liu Yue's words completely pierced her fantasy.

Even if she knows that Jiang Tingzhou has just been on the hot search because of Su Meng not long ago, as long as one day, he does not announce that she has a girlfriend, then she can still deceive herself and feel that she still has a chance.