Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol

Start from the beginning

"I guess I do," He mumbled.

"The first thing I'm going to do once we get home is to complain to your company and demand you should have more lines too. I will make it my mission!" I proclaimed.

"I see that you're firry side is showing up," He laughed. "But I promise to let you know if I voice more games in the future,"

"Yey!"

"Oh, found you!" Azusa Nii-chan and I looked behind us and saw Tsubaki Nii-chan. "Muu, Azusa you didn't tell me that you were going to hang out with Neko-chan."

"Because we just met accidentally when after taking a bath," Azusa Nii-chan said.

"What? Are you betraying me too, Azusa?" Tsubaki Nii-chan pouted.

"What?" Azusa Nii-chan and I sat there confused at his statement.

'I am so confused right now,'

*Alarm ringing*

"Oh! I gotta go!" I jumped out of the couch.

"Why? Is there something you needed to do?" He asked.

"Yeah, I should go now. I'll see you later Nii-chans!" I waved goodbye and ran straight to the elevator and saw the humungous Christmas see outside. "Wow! It's so pretty!"

*Thug!*

I hand stuck out of the elevator doors to prevent the door from closing and it opened automatically to show the person behind the door.

"Fuuto-kun!" I exclaimed

"Good evening, nee-san." He greeted.

"Good evening!" I chirped. "Did you saw the banner that I made?"

"Tsk, I would have been angry at what was indicated on the banner, but I like you so I won't get mad." He grumbled and stood beside me.

"Did it ended hours ago?" I asked.

"No, it just finished just now. Then I rushed here," He replied.

"You didn't have to rush here you know, you must have been exhausted from your performance," I said and grabbed a chocolate bar from my pocket, that I was saving for the fireworks show. "Here, have a chocolate bar. You need your energy,"

"I wanted to mee you," He said and took a hold on the railings of the elevator. "I am worried. Is your foot okay?"

"It's still swelling, but it will heal," I said and flexed my ankle a bit.

"But, such a pity. Even though I wanted you to see my life," He sighed.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I promise at your next concert, I will be sure to watch it." I assured.

"You don't have to say you're sorry. It's that idiot Yusuke's fault, Nee-san didn't do anything wrong." He said. "But, I am a bit sad."

"I genuinely am sorry for not going," I said and grabbed him by his hands. "I'll make it up to you. I promise,"

"It's alright, I am just going to take a kiss as your apology." He said.

"W-What?" Before I could register what he was saying, he manoeuvered in front of me and wrapped his right arm on my lower back while the other traps me in between the glass windows of the elevator. "F-Fuuto!"

"I am quite strong, aren't I?" He smirked. "After all, if I really want to be an actor this amount of power is needed.

"Hmph!" I tried to stop myself from moaning, but the pressure of how his hands move on my back send shivers through me couldn't stop it.