Where Is He???

It was a cloudy and cold day in the new year of January. I wore sweat pants, a t-shirt, a big hoodie, and my tennis shoes. I walked to the door expecting to see Ratchet, but I was alone at the door. Where could he be?

***
Okay, it's 3rd period and he still isn't here. I'm starting to freak out, but only a little bit.

***
The day is almost over and he hasn't been here all day! I'm completely losing my mind! "Where is he?" I whisper to myself.

***
The bell has rang and I've been walking home for only five minutes and I see something horrible, blood red eyes and razor sharp fangs. I'm guessing vampire, cause ya know, if werewolves are real, then so are vampires, right? I ran as fast as I could to the forest. Then, I was surrounded by vampires. Then, out of the bushes came a big black wolf, it was Ratchet! I'm saved! Well, so I thought, I didn't know what it was behind me until I heard it, a vampire attacked me! I could feel my blood draining, then all of a sudden, everything went black.

***********
Sorry the chapter is soooooo short an it took forever to update, but I promise I will make it up to you guys, I will make my next chapter longer, a lot longer than this, I didn't have many ideas. So tell me what I should probably do in the next chapter in the comments.
Meow for now!