He's A What???

"I'm a werewolf" Ratchet said.

"Woah, really?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied.

Before I could ask, he shifted into a huge, beautiful black wolf.

"Woah, that is awesome!" I said.

I ran up and hugged him. When I did, I said into his ear,"You are so cute." After I said that, I kissed his furry cheek. I heard a thumping noise and got a little scared but then realized he was wagging his tail.

After he shifted back, he did something unexpected, he kissed me and I kissed him back. I loved every second of it. After he finished kissing me, he hugged me and whispered in my ear,"You're pretty cute too" I smiled and blushed at what he said, he must really like me.

"Was this the reason you asked me to read your mind, cause I can talk to animals and you're a werewolf?" I asked

"Yeah, pretty much" he replied.

"Still though, I can't read animal's minds. I can only talk to them." I said.

"Ooh....right."he said blushing.

"It's ok, you don't need to worry about it" I said.

"Ok, ok, I won't" he replied.

He kept hugging me for what seemed like forever, but not long enough. After that, Ratchet asked me,"Stacy, will you be my girlfriend?"

I gasped,"Really?"

"Yes, really" he said.

"Although, you don't have t-" he started to continue, but I cut him off.

"Yes" I said.

He looked shocked to hear me say that,"Really?"

"Yes, of course. You're my first friend, my best friend, and now my-" I started to say, but he cut me off.

"Boyfriend" he finished for me

"Yes" I replied

"Let's get you home" Ratchet said.

"Can I ride on your back?" I asked.

"In which form?" he asked.

"I think your normal form is safer, so nobody tries to hunt you down." I said.

".....Good point" he replied.

I was on Ratchet's back and apparently, I was really light.

***
When we got to my house, I got off of Ratchet's back and started walking to my doorstep. Ratchet gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek and said,"Bye, see you tomorrow."

"Bye" I said back,"I'll see you tomorrow."

***
How was THIS chapter? What do you think of Ratchet now, huh? Answer me in the comments, please. ;P
Meow-meow!