The Blue River Pack

It was Saturday, it's only been one week since I first saw Ratchet. In that one week he defended me, he treated me like a real person, and now he's my boyfriend. Now, I'm going to his house to meet his pack.

"You ready?" Ratchet asked.

"Um....yeah" I replied.

"Ok then, let's go" he said

***
It took no time at all to get to his house, mainly because he was in his wolf form, but nobody was around. It was nearing Christmas time so either everybody was asleep, or they were trying to get presents for their kids. According to Ratchet, some of his pack mates were getting presents for the rest of the group.

***
"Well....let's meet the rest of my family" he said

"Ok, I'm ready to meet them. Are you sure they aren't gonna bite me or anything?" I asked

"I'll make sure they won't" he replied, laughing

We walked into the giant house once again, but when I stepped in after Ratchet, everyone was staring at me. I felt like I was at school, so my reaction was to put my head down in shame.

"Who is that?" a girl that looked my age asked

"She's a friend, Alyssa" Ratchet replied with a low growl

"Oh really, is she your girlfriend?" she asked mockingly

"How did you know that?" I asked

"All he did yesterday was talk about you" she said

I looked at him and he blushed, I did too.

"*blah* gross" Alyssa said, pointing at her tongue.

"Well, 'blah' yourself" Ratchet said back to her

I laughed, but immediately regretted it. Alyssa walked right up to me, looked me in the eye and said,"Whats so funny?"

Ratchet put his hand out and stepped in front of me,"Don't mess with her"

"I'm gonna turn your girlfriend into dog food if she doesn't top making fun of me!" Alyssa growled

"We all know that I'm the biggest and strongest wolf in the pack, aside from Alpha Razor" Ratchet said,"so unless you want blood all over your 'precocious face', I'd keep away from her"

Who was this "Alpha Razor"?
***
It wasn't that bad, meeting all the 'family', but there were only one who didn't really like me, Alyssa. She has a twin named Crash, but he just stared at me with wide eyes.

"What's the matter with you, you're too cute for him" Crash said. I didn't blush at what he said, I didn't even grin, instead I just stared at him because of his comment.

"Shut up" Ratchet growled,"she's MY girlfriend" he then realized what he said and turned a bright red, I giggled.

"Hey, instead of our ornaments, let's just put Ratchet on the tree" one of the werewolves said. EVERYBODY laughed, everybody except me. I didn't even smile, and apparently Ratchet noticed, so he covered his ears.

"HEY!!!" I yelled as loud as I could and everyone shut up.

"Just because he blushed doesn't mean you can insult him. Yes he is my boyfriend, and that is nothing to be ashamed of" I said mid-yell

"Wow, you have a big talk for a little girl" Crash said. I had just about enough of him.

***
I was on my way home when I realized tomorrow is Christmas, YAY! It's my favorite time of the year and guess what I'm getting Ratchet for Christmas, army tags. It's gonna be that dark blue camo he likes. I don't know what he's getting me yet till tomorrow. But no matter what he gets me, I'll always love him.

***
Well Natalie, I hope you liked it. Answer me in the comments people.
Meow-meow.