Reality

It was Friday, sunny but still cold. It was the month of December in the United States, which meant winter time. I went to school in my 3rd favorite wolf shirt, fuzzy jacket, warm pants, and boots. When I got to school there was someone waiting for me at the door, it was Ratchet. I blushed because he was looking right at me with a big smile on his face. I walked faster so I could get inside and get warm. When I got inside, I was greeted with a nice warm hug and a smile, how could this guy not be cold. Ratchet was wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans, seriously?

"How have you been?" I asked with a smile.

"Great" he said, smiling back.

***
We were in math class together when I saw Ratchet texting someone. I put my head on his shoulder and asked,"Who are you talking to?" Ratchet turned his head to tell me, but instead, he accidentally kissed me! Both our eyes were wide in shock, it took him a little bit to realize he was kissing me, but when he did, he pulled away.

"Um....my....dad,he wanted to make sure I was doing ok." he said, blushing, a lot.

"Oh, ok" I said blushing a lot too.

Woah, what just happened, am I dreaming or is this really happening, did he seriously just kiss me! That was my first kiss, although it shouldn't really count 'cause it was an accident and all, but it made me feel funny anyway.

"Are you ok" Ratchet asked me, apparently I was in a daydream.

"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine" I stuttered, still somewhat in my daydream.

***
Finally, last class of the day. After what happened today, things have been different, really different. Ratchet asked me if I could come over to his house after school, I said yes, I wanted to go anyways.

***
I was walking with Ratchet out to the end of the school yard, then I saw it. He had a motorbike! I was so surprised when I saw it, Ratchet tossed the helmet to me and I caught it.

"Won't you need this?" I asked.

"Nope" he replied.

"H-how?" I asked, confused.

"I'll explain when we get there" he replied.

I wrapped my arms around his chest and saw him blush in the rear view mirror, I blushed too. Ratchet sped off on the motorbike. It didn't take long to get to his house, but what I thought was a small house, wasn't small at all, it was a mansion!

I stared at his house in awe and said,"Wow!"

"Wait here" Ratchet said.

"Ok" I replied, I was amazed at how big the house was. I couldn't stop staring at it.

After he came back, Ratchet and I walked downstairs to his room which looked like a basement but I thought I was cool.

After I got situated and Ratchet closed the door, we started talking.

"Stacy, I have something very important to tell you" Ratchet said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I'm a werewolf"

***
So how was that chapter, was it good, was it too long? What do you think of Ratchet now? Answer me in the comments :P
Chaio!