After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 47

Start from the beginning

Jiang Tingzhou walked up to Su Meng in a few steps, "Kids..."

Su Meng did not expect to see Jiang Tingzhou here.

Speaking of which, they have not seen each other for more than two years.

Jiang Guangshi's case caused a great sensation that year. The Jiang family fell into chaos. The old man of the Jiang family suffered a cerebral hemorrhage due to severe stimulation. He still has limited mobility and can only travel on a wheelchair. Jiang Guangshi and Liang Cheng People were taken to the courtroom and became prisoners who everyone shouted and beaten.

After Jiang Guangshi's alleged murder of Chu Ruhui was exposed, someone anonymously reported Jiang Guangshi's remaining crimes. The next year was not only for Jiang Tingzhou, but also for the Jiang family.

After Jiang Guangshi was pulled off the horse, it also broke out that he had done more things that could never be on the stage, and these things also involved Jiang Guangshi's other two brothers.

The situation suddenly became complicated and troublesome. Because of the bad influence, almost the whole country is paying attention to the progress of this matter.

After other things were involved, Jiang Guangshi's troubles suddenly became infinite, and even the Jiang family fell apart.

It may be that Jiang Tingzhou might be affected by these things, so Jiang Tingzhou's grandfather first sent him to the troops in remote areas. When he applied for the military academy, he did not even ask him to report to the local military academy in the imperial capital, in order to keep him away in recent years. Imperial capital.

In the past six months, the Jiang family's affairs have finally calmed down, and the Jiang family's brothers have "reunited" in prison.

Because Jiang Tingzhou had been attending a military academy in the field and had not come back for more than two years, Su Meng naturally never met him.

Zhang Xiaoya chuckles when he hears this name, "We Mengmeng both graduated from high school, should you change your name now?"

Although Jiang Tingzhou has been in the army and military academy over the years, and has matured a lot, some of his instincts are inherent in him.

For example, after hearing Zhang Xiaoya's words, she was kind and kind.

He looked directly at Su Meng and said with a low smile, "How about changing the kid to a girlfriend?"

When this sentence fell, all sorts of humming sounds sounded around.

Before Su Meng answered, Lu Boxing on the side replied indifferently on her behalf, "It's not very good." Before he could speak, Jiang Tingzhou was ahead of him.

Two school-level male gods who had been on the court with the tip of the needle and were also sought after by various girls met again two years later, and the atmosphere was still not very friendly.

Jiang Tingzhou didn't put Lu Boxing in his eyes at all. He directly took Su Meng's hand and said, "Go outside?"

Speaking of it, the Ling couple are actually very concerned about Jiang Tingzhou's affairs, especially Granny Zhang. She used to have a close relationship with Jiang Tingzhou's mother Chu Ruhui. After knowing that her death was not a suicide, Granny Zhang was sad for a long time. So influenced by them, Su Meng also has something to ask Jiang Tingzhou. And between Lu Boxing and Jiang Tingzhou, she naturally prefers Jiang Tingzhou's side.

So Su Meng nodded.

When Jiang Tingzhou took Su Meng's hand towards the top of the stairs, Zhang Ming didn't know what to say.