Chapter 18: Too Childish!

Start from the beginning

Archibald's face grew ugly.

She patted Archibald's arm. “Let Byrne talk to your uncle about this and leave it all to him.”

Archibald had no objections. He was really not good at this matter.

Yang Yang picked up the cup of fruit milk and smiled. He opened a topic, saying, “Well now you all can trust meㅡI really didn't lie on our agreement.”

Archibald looked at him again, he wanted to say something but then hesitated “...”

Yeah, he didn't lie on their agreement.

Gu Lita looked at Yang Yang and laughed, “I thought you should have seen our trust already. Otherwise, you think we would only watch you bully Byrd using the child as your weapon?”

Yang Yang put down the cup, he looked weak and helpless, “I didn't bully him, but the Duke has been scolding me in our training sessions these days.”

Archibald “...”

He scolded him, but in the end, was he not gentle and cautious with his tail between his legs?

But he couldn't say anything to refute... because he would lose face.

Gu Lita, however, laughed. Seeing through the actual facts, she didn't say a word. Anyways, one was willing to beat and the other was willing to suffer and she's also happy to watch the show.

Besides, Yang Yang's personality was to her liking.

And so, Archibald decided to end the topic, “In addition to the sample, I've also found out the results of Yang Yang's previous car accidentㅡthe car accident was man-made and not from reckless driving.”

In a split second, several people looked at Yang Yang.

Yang Yang calmly finished his last sip of fruit milk and said, “Was it done by Zhou Niya?”

Archibald narrowed his eyes and asked, “Why do you think it's her?”

Yang Yang wasn't surprised by Archibald's question nor did he think it was wrong. Instead, he looked at Archibald with a meaningful smile on his face, “Because Zhou Niya has been madly "infatuated" with you. She told me that she helped me escape at that time, but she only helped me to flee because she knew that Zhou Hua wanted to sell me to be your "little old wife".”

Archibald “...”

Archibald looked away. —It was this sudden ridicule that made him feel that Yang Yang was being "willful".

Yang Yang pursed his lips and smiled, saying in a serious tone, “After she told me that she had helped me escape, I told Roth to investigate her and found some remarks on her small number. Although there's no concrete evidence, she's also the biggest suspect. ㅡSo, was it really her?”

Archibald nodded, “The warrant of arrest has been approved. Just waiting for the final verdict.”

Yang Yang hummed a response.

He doesn't pity Zhou Niya. If he had this leisurely, he might as well pity the poor original host.

However, Yang Yang was a little curious, “How did you find out about the accident when you were investigating the sample?”