When You and Him Make Up

Start from the beginning

"...I just...don't want that to see you getting hurt...that's all, nerd!"

Mini-Flashback Ended

Funny, who would have thought that Bakugou of all people is who is worried the most out of all my friends in Class 1-A.

I wonder why though.

Anyways, I really want to talk to Midoriya when two days passed already deep down but the thing is, I don't know when is the right time to speak to him.

I didn't bother talking just to be safe since what if he doesn't want to talk me yet or what if he gets mad at me again.

Just thinking about those possibilities is making me anxious but yet, I want to talk this out with him.

I miss him.

I miss that broccoli boy.

I miss talking to him, laughing with him, fighting alongside in our hero exercises with him, hugging him and also, the butterfly and sweet kisses we always exchange that will make our heart flutter and our cheeks blush.

I know it's only been a few days of us not talking to each other but I really don't want to continue on like this and I'm sure he doesn't want that to happen too.

*DRIP*

"Huh?"

I stopped walking when I felt a few rain drops on my uniform so I took out my foldable transparent umbrella and opened it gently to avoid getting drenched from the rain.

"Finally...hmm?"

I was about to close my bag but I saw a piece of paper that I was actually hiding under my umbrella inside my bag the whole time.

Since this is peaking my interest and I'm just here at the side walk, I decided to check the note out.

Who knows, maybe it's important.

I took out the note and this is what it says:

"To whoever reads this, I wanted to say that you mean so much to me in my life just like a flower. Your presence, attitude, and smile is so blooming just like a flower. Your love and care for me is colorful and bright just like a flower. A flower like you should return to it's garden and meet with it's matching bud. A bud that cannot continue to bloom without it's partner. A bud that is desperate for company and forgiveness. A bud who will always support and love you. That being said, I don't want to lose a flower like you"

I blushed a bit just reading the note and for some reason, this writing looks familiar somehow.

'Is this Iz-No. It can't be, right?...Oh, there's an address and...a map?'

I found a random address and a mini map drawn beside it after the sweet message and this place is located at a local green park which is not the park where I usually go to but a park where there's a huge flower field and they usually holds spring activities there sometimes.

And not to mention it is one of the popular dating spots so there are times where you can get to see couples having their dates there.

'Hmm, this is...weird. Why there?', I said and raised a brow, 'I should probably check this place out before I go home'.

...

I arrived at the local green park that was mentioned in the paper and followed the specific location.

It's not too far judging by the illustration of the map and the moment I arrived in the area where the field of flowers was, I stopped in my tracks and checked out the view.