Chapter 22 - Abandoned

Start from the beginning

"Who's this?" He asked right away.

"It's me, LJ." He responded. He's known by his initials. He doesn't really like his employers using his real name. It makes him feel like a coward human. LJ's perfect. After all, when his father committed suicide and he ended in an orphanage, the nuns gave him the name, Lee Joon. It's not his real name. The name his parents gave him is actually Lee Won. Lee Joon is what everybody called him when they forced him to forget the monster he has for a father, and his tragic past.

It's the name he used when he started to pray to God and when he believed in heaven and good deeds. He believed he's a soldier of Christ.

He didn't want to be called Lee Joon because he might quit halfway while killing someone.

"I have your grandson! I'll kill him if you don't let me walk away from you." He negotiated.

"Grandson?" Jiro chuckled.

"Let me leave with my family as well!" Lee Joon added.

"LJ, are you fucking dumb? I'm even ashamed to call you one of my men right now. Who told you I give a fuck on that kid?" Jiro said before he laughed loudly.

Lee Joon couldn't believe it. These fucking heartless people. They don't even value their family. He never had a real family before, so he's longing for a family. But these people, they don't even know how sad it is to not have any family members.

He glanced at Euijin's son and noticed how much he resembles the Parks. Somehow his nose reminded him of his number 1 bully. Park Euijae, Euijin's younger brother.

"I have an idea, how about you give me the child for 1 million dollars. Maybe I can blackmail Euijin to give me back my daughter." Jiro negotiated, but Lee Joon only frowned. He really is the worst grandfather. There's no way he would give him this child.

"Are you dumb? Even if he gives you back your daughter, what makes you think they won't get back together once you're dead, you old fart? You should get rid of Euijin first." He slapped his mouth as soon as he gave the old man an idea to kill his own friend.

There was silence between them.

"LJ, do you know that it was Euijin who gave away your position that day at the coast line? When you had to burn Taecyeon's face to use him a decoy. It was Euijin who gave your location." Jiro told him.

Lee Joon refused to believe that.

"It was only him who knew where you were going that day except Taecyeon. He betrayed you first." Jiro added, but Lee Joon didn't want to believe it. He trusts Euijin.

"How about you get rid of Euijin for me, using the child. Then get rid of the child. 10 million US dollars." Jiro raised the prize money.

"All this to get your daughter back?" Lee Joon asked.

"Euijin can't be a part of this family. His father and I hate each other. He stole one business from me. I will never let my daughter end up with him forever. 20 Million! Are you going to do it or not? Respond!" Jiro demanded.

Lee Joon was still doubting. He can never betray one of his friends. They're the closest to a family for him.

"I'll fucking kill your girl and son." Jiro threatened. "You know me L.J! You know me too well. Junhui! Minghao! Find Lee Kaeun and her son right now and point a riffle on their heads. Now!" He yelled at his best snipers besides Lee Joon.