Celeste went to make Y/n tea. Once she finished and served it to him, Y/n drank it.

Celeste: How is it, my dear master?

Y/n: It's not bad. 

Celeste: I'm glad you like it. (I wish you'd choke!)

Y/n: Go make more.  I also want some bugs to eat.

Celeste: ...How about I cook you some ramen and a riceball?

Y/n: Sounds tasty. 

Celeste went to cook. Not before looking up what to do first. Meanwhile, Y/n left to get something. He came back as soon as she finished.

Celeste Tojo: Your dinner is served, L/N-sama~

Y/n sat down and ate his dinner.

Y/n: ...I like it!

Celeste: I am so glad, master.

Y/n: In fact, I like it so much, I got a little something for all of your hard work!

Celeste: Oh how generous you are! (...Perhaps I was a little harsh. After all, I would also love to torture you if I were victorious.)

timeskip

Celeste: ( I. Want. Him. Hanged.)

Celeste is wearing a mixture of the maid outfit, a cat tail, and bunny ears. To make matters worse, she's cleaning his room.

Y/n: Lookin' good.

Celeste: ...Thank you, Master. Do you need anything else in your room to be checked?

Y/n: Well, I think I lost something under the bed.

Celeste got on her knees and bent over to look.

Celeste: I don't see anything...

Y/n: Keep looking...

Y/n got behind Celeste...and got in position.

Celeste: Master, I still don't see anyth-

Y/n: A thousand years of death!

Y/n jabbed two fingers into Celeste's ass.

Celeste: Ha-AHHHHH

Y/n: Hahaha! You were wide open!

Celeste was wriggling in pain.

Celeste: Y-You little...!

Y/n: Welp, I had my fun. That's the first time I had someone serve me. Let's do that again sometime! ...When you're a little less...angry. Bye Celeste.

Y/n left his room to do...whatever it is Y/n does. However, Celeste is angry.

Celeste: At least the torture finally ends. However....

Celeste made sure to close the door before her rant.

Celeste: The way I was treated today by that man-child was UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WRETCHED SCOUNDREL DARES TO TREAT ME LIKE A TOY? WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT! SOMEDAY, Y/N L/N, NO MATTER HOW MUCH FAMILIARITY WE HAD, I WILL GET MY REVENGE! SIMPLY KILLING YOU IS NOT ENOUGH! I'LL SEE TO IT THAT MONOKUMA PERSONALLY EXECUTES YOU! OR MY NAME ISN'T CELESTIA LUDENBURG!

Tutorial Time!

How to do the thing Y/n did.

1. Put your hands together.

2. Put your pinky and ring finger down like you're doing that Mikan sprite

This one:

However, keep your middle and pointer up

However, keep your middle and pointer up. Your thumb does not need to be in a specific location.

3. Get into position. Crouch down until you are near your target's backside.

4. Jam the fingers into target's ass. (Jam the fingers into target's backside for a slightly less angry target.)

5. Run.