You thought you finally have a friend with your fellow warriors but in the end, they were all the same. Everyone here hates you because you were always the Lightborns' favorite. Everyone thinks you were doing that intentionally so the spotlight only shines on you.

     You've had enough as you pushed your way out of the crowd. Everyone still cackled and teased you from behind. Yet, you didn't want to care about them anymore. You hastened to reach your room and slammed the door shut as you entered.

     Gladly, your room always gave you a comforting and a safe ambiance. It was something you really needed after everything that happened today.

     You headed towards the huge window across your little room. You're actually lucky because you got the spot where you can see the entirety of the Imperial Sanctuary. That window occupied the whole wall and it is the first thing anyone would notice once they enter.

     You pushed the curtains to the side, letting the moonlight shine in your dim room. Then, you proceeded to open the window pane doors which is quite heavy due to their size.

     You sat on the window sill and let your feet swing back and forth. You were a bit high from the ground, high enough to see the rooftops of the houses outside. The late night breeze easily entered through your window and you felt it brush by your skin.

     You were still a mess. You're covered by bandages, a few twigs and leaves are still in your hair, the mud kinda dried out on your uniform and same goes with the rotten eggs on your cheeks. It felt really weird but you were too lazy to fix yourself at the moment.

     Instead, you simply gazed at the stars that always accompany the moon every night. They were always so beautiful even if you already saw them more than thrice in your life.

     Somehow, the scenery didn't help push away your thoughts. You're now calm after everything but you couldn't help feel frustrated. For you, it's still unfair that the princess wouldn't let you graduate when you've worked hard. They even managed to notice you!

     It could be because of the troubles you make or the efforts you poured out in trainings. Either way, your fellow warriors hated the recognition you are getting.

     It's a good thing that you are close with the Lightborn squad. Your dream isn't to graduate as an imperial warrior alone to be a part of the Lightborn. Being close to them is an achievement for you.

     A Lightborn is always looked up to. They're the courageous and brilliant heroes who protect the people. You want to be just like them, just like your bestfriend. Because of that, you always go beyond your limitations.

     Yet, you crave for something else. It's been in the blood of your race for centuries. As a Leonin, you always want to seek adventures. It's your dream as well.

     Life is too short and we must spend it in the best way possible! That best way seeking adventures and witnessing beautiful sceneries that only a few could ever see and experiencing things that could only happen once in a blue moon.

     It's still confusing to which dream you should continue. Both of them are important and it's a very hard decision to choose. You could be a great adventurer or you could be a great Lightborn hero. You want them both!

     Yet, what Fanny told you was right. You can't go on adventures if you're training as a warrior especially when you're aiming for a higher position. You must follow the rules and one of the rules is: "Never leave the empire without the princess's consent!".

     You already explored every single inch of the empire but you wanted to see more! You strayed farther and caused the Lightborn trouble each time they need to find you when you're lost and when they have to delay their tasks for you.