Until we meet Again.....

Peyton Hastings spun in her baby blue computer chair for what seemed like hours, not wanting to finish her chemistry homework, just thought of it made her slightly irritated , her teacher Ms. Moore was brutal when it camed to unexpected tests & loads of homework.
She had just one more year til graduation, ah the thought brought her back to peace. She was just a junior but her mind was so much older. She wanted to take a year off & study abroad , europe sounded so awesome no one to tell her what to do, no expectations. The sound of her computer brought her out of her thoughts, she sat up & looked to find a msg at the top of the screen , it was odd seeing as her face range page was private, she clicked on it.

*FACE RANGE CHATROOM*
Bluejay327 : Hi Beautiful
GirlPey122: Whos this?
Bluejay327: The guy 4rm yr dreams
GirlPey122: I dont dream lol.
Blurjay327: u dont sleep either, its almost 12 y r u up?
GirlPey122: alot on my mnd
Bluejay327: mayb I can help, wat r u thinkin about?
GirlPey122: my life
Bluejay327: : your bored with it?
GirlPey122: somethn like that , r u gonna tell me who u are?
Bluejay327: names Jake
GirlPey122: Im peyton
BlueJay327: well Peyton is beautiful
GirlPey122: :) thanku, Pic?
...... It was nearly 30 minutes before a imade beginning downloading in her screen)

OH MY GOD. It was the most beautiful person she had ever seen, his hair was dark & shaggy but in a sexy kind of fresh out of bed look, his eyes were a ocean blue that seemed like theyd look right through to your soul if you stared to long, perfectly sculpted jaw line to beautiful set of lips, he was wearing a v neckline black shirt with nice broad shoulders & dark denim jeans , across the righg arm was a small tattoo she couldnt quite make out . He was a dream , almost made her wish she had dreamed about him , lol.
He looked older than her maybe about twenty-one or twenty two. She was staring for so long she didnt see he had sent three more messages.
*FACE RANGE CHATROOM*
Bluejay327: dont stare its quite rude, lol
She smiled , god what was he psychic?
Girlpey122: I wasnt staring.
Bluejay327: i kno u find me extremely irristible
GirlPey122: no i find u full of shit lol
She typed boldy)
Bluejay327: she curses , i like u alrdy
GirlPey122: I do somtms, I hav 2 get to bed , (she stopped typing midsentence wondering if she should mention school, she didnt want him to know she was younger, she liked talking to him) *FACERANGE CHATROOM*
Bluejay327: gon somewhr? Hello?
Girlpey122: yes to bed, goodnight jake
Bluejay327: until we meet again, DreamSweet Peyton.

She logged off her page & sat back in her computer chair.
She shook her head trying not to think of his beautiful face.
She then turned off her nightstand light, pulled back her blue starred comforter, climbed into bed & went to sleep completley forgetting about her unfinished chemistry homework.