Chapter 7

I went for job interviews but I got kicked out for all of them. I looked again at the newspaper and there's one vacant left. "Oh my g!," I said. "What?!."

"So you're basically saying that I need to wear a huge hotdog mascot and sell hotdogs throughout the concert?," I say

"Yes, do you still want the job?," the manager said.

Apparently, I really need money now and it is the only vacant job left, so probably...

"Yes, I will take it. Thank you!."

The manager took out some paperwork and hand them too me. It is the guidelines and policies I need to know.

"Also, if you make a mess, we will not pay you. Got it?," the manager said.

"Ha.ha.ha got it," I said. "When is the concert?"

"November 15."

Oh it's so soon! It's in a few days already. I'm so scared.

"You have to take your mascot by tomorrow afternoon here in my office. Just remember the K-pop band are gonna practice on the stage. Don't make any problems with them," the manager said.

The next morning.

Ah I need to go get that hotdog mascot today..what should I wear hmmm

I stood up and hips cracked. "Ah my bones!." I changed my sleepwear to something casual outfit and sprayed my favorite cologne on. I went to the bus top and waited for the bus. After a few minutes, the bus arrived. I went up, scanned my bus pass and took a seat. Man, I'm so scared I don't even know why.

After the ride, I went out and walked straight to the gate. When I passed the gate, I heard people singing. "Is the K-pop band here already? It's so early in the morning. Gracious~" I said softly.

I quickly kneeled trying to get across so I can take the mascot. Then, suddenly there was a boy behind me and I have no idea who this person, but I know for sure that he has a temper.

"Who are you?," the boy shouted, looking at me curiously.

I stood up from the floor, faced him, and bowed. "uumm I am going to the manager's office to get my- something."

Then, one of his group members got down from the stage and yelled, "Yo Mark T.U.A.N., don't be so serious, you're scaring her," he said.

Wait! Who?! Mark? like Mark?!