Chapter 6

Now, all I have is myself. I need to work to live. I give myself a reassurance post in front of my mirror.
I look up and say, "Don't worry Mom and Aunt! LOVIEE CAN DO THIISS."

I am so tense to work and very excited, but how do I look a job. Ah! I know....a newspaper hahahaha

I take the newspaper and search for the job openings. You know what Lovie? Just dress formally and then just express yourself tomorrow and they'll love you. But, first, you need some good night sleep.

Also, if you're wondering why my name changed from Lor to Lovie. When my Aunt heard about the murder of my mom. She got scared that maybe the killers would try to find and kill me, so she changed my name and so as hers.

The next day———
I am getting ready and as usual I walk in front of my mirror and say, "Loviee, let's be real......you're smart" and then winks and give myself a pretty good smile on the mirror. I take the newspaper with me and head out of the apartment. The moment I lock the the door, I can feel the nature helping me. So I shout, "Halelujiah!! Today. Is. A. Good. Day."

I went to several jobs and guess what?!
I. Got. Rejected.
Like how? I'm such a good girl and tries her best.
I have no other option left to pick this one slot open.

When I look at it, my jaw drops
"Oh. My. Goodness. A what??!!"