≪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1- ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ʜᴜꜱꜱᴀɪɴ ɪʙɴ ᴀʟɪ?≽

ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ʜᴜꜱꜱᴀɪɴ ɪʙɴ ᴀʟɪ?

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

Father: Ali Ibn Abu Talib (AS)

Mother: Fatima tuz Zahra (AS)

Grandfather: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Brother: Hasan e Mujtaba (AS)

                                                         »»————-  ————-««

Hussain Ibn Ali (as) belonged to a very pious and virtuous family. They all served their lives saving Islam, and so did Hussain (AS). He was nurtured in love and care. His tribe (Banu Hashim) was known for their bravery worldwide. Hasan (AS) and Hussain (AS) were highly regarded by Muhammad as his sons due to his love for them and as they were the sons of his daughter Fatima. He said:

                      " Every mother's children are associated with their father except for the children of  Fatimah for I am their father and lineage."

Source: Suyyuti, Jalayeddin. Kanz-ol-Ommal. p. 152:6.

Thus, the descendants of Fatimah (SA) are the descendants of Muhammad (PBUH) and are part of His family. Some traditions report Muhammad (SAW) with his grandsons on his knees, on his shoulders, and even on his back when they were young during his prayer at the moment of prostrating himself. This shows the importance of Hasan (AS) and Hussain (AS) to the Holy Prophet (Peace and blessing be upon him)

                                            »»————-  ————-««

An artist's impression of Hussain Ibn Ali's eyes as they saw in a dream:

This impression was confirmed by my mother who also saw the "eyes" of Hussain Ibn Ali in a dream

This impression was confirmed by my mother who also saw the "eyes" of Hussain Ibn Ali in a dream. (Though that doesn't mean that they are 100% accurate, or they may be, but we can suppose that...)

                                                            »»————-  ————-««

Physical Appearance

Imam al-Hussain (as) had a bright and charming face. He sometimes wore a turban made of fur, and at other times, a black turban. He used to dye his hair reddish-brown. In most sources, he is likened to the noble, and he is described as the most similar person to the Prophet (saw). In another hadith, regarded al-Hussain (as) as the most similar to himself, regarding manner and behavior. 

                                                           »»————-  ————-««

The personality of Imam Hussain:

1. Determination

Of the personal qualities of the father of the martyrs are a firm determination and a strong will that this valuable condition. By this powerful determination, he confronted the powers of polytheism and was able to dominate the direction of the events.

 He was the strongest person with regard to determination and foremost with regard to will and intention.

2. Refusal to accept oppression

Among the characteristics of Imam Hussain (as) was the illuminated quality of Refusal to accept oppression, so much so that he earned the title of 'Abi Dhayyem' (One who refuses to be oppressed. 

He even restrained from smelling degradation and oppression but he smelled intentionally the swords and spears because in it was the taste of magnanimity, honor, and respect.

3. Fortitude

Hussain Ibn Ali is one of the most courageous men in history. No personality braver, determined and more valiant than Imam Husayn (as) is seen throughout all the stages of the history of humanity. 

Because His Eminence on the day of Karbala was in such a position that the intellects are perplexed and minds are bewildered at it. The generations venerate his memory and regard his bravery with absolute astonishment, and people have considered his valor higher to that of the well-known valor of his father.

His cowardly enemies were shocked by the strength of his determination and aim because the Imam did not step back due to the continuous horrible strikes that befell him one after the other; and the more the difficulties increased and the calamities intensified the more steadfast he became and the more his face shone.

4. Egalitarianism

Hussain Ibn Ali was egalitarian, he believed in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities. As mentioned above Hussain Ibn e Ali was very kind-hearted and righteous, he didn't care how the person looked or which tribe they belonged to, what mattered to him was the inside of a person. 

                                                          »»————-  ————-««

Hi fellows! Hope you liked Chapter 1: Who is Hussain?

One thing I want to clarify is that we are talking about and according to the Muslims, whether you are whether you are not, this doesn't concerns you at all. We are judging and looking according to the Muslim perspective. If anything here is condemned it's condemned by the Islamic laws. It's important for you to understand why Hussain was righteous. For that you must read "everything" no unessecary details are included for you to ommit.

⨻REMEMBER MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE IS DISCUSSED⨻

⨻NO RELIGION IS INSULTED⨻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment, and vote :) (It means A LOT)