15.

Something wasn't right. I had been having trouble keeping my beast under control for the past two hours.

After I left the humans house. I stayed close to see what she would do. I was worried when she went to the police station. She made up a good fake story, and even said Cole sounded crazy when the officer mentioned me.

After that, I came here. I didn't have to watch her anymore. She didn't say anything about me, so I had no reasn to be near here.

But here I was, at the first warehouse where we met. One of the places I said I wouldn't be at. I knew I would be lonely, but this... I wasn't expecting how lonely it would be. I think a part of me hoped that she would return here. Check and see if I actually left where she wouldn't be able to find me.

My beast started to break through for the umpteenth time again. "What is your problem?" I asked out loud. I mean if he really wanted to take over, he could. He had done it multiple times. The only time he did was when it had to deal with Natalie.

Natalie.

A growl slipped past my lips.

"Is that a yes?"

This time a roar bellowed through.

I felt myself freeze. I just saw her hours ago and she was fine. I already knew Cole was dead, so it couldn't be him.

"It's not my problem."

The beast hissed.

I tried to think of scenarios that could happen. Nothing. My mind was blank. I felt the beast rise again.

'What if Natalie was to be killed?' The thought crossed my mind. I didn't want to think of that happening. With me being alone now, I knew I didn't hate her as much as I thought. I actually missed her smiling. I barely missed the laughing.

Natalie was the only thing that could bring my beast out. Something was wrong.

I arrived at her house quickly. I couldn't go in though. The place was swarmed with caution tape and officers. What had happened.  I listened hard to try to pick up any conversation.

"Any leads yet?" An older voice asked another.

"No. We took some fingerprints though. One of them has to belong to her kidnapper. Her house is complete trashed. Nothing seems to be missing."

"How do you know she was kidnapped Rossy?"

"I spoke to her today Cheif. She came back home thinking she was safe. Then about an hour after she left the station, she called 911. The only thing the 911 operator heard was a male vice saying, 'I wouldn't do that if I was you.' Then the call shut off. We rushed here, and her door was open. She was no where in sight."

"Found something." A young man said at the front door.

"What is it?" Rossy rushed to him.

"Looks like blood! My guess, is it probably hers. I'll check to make sure though."

I growled lowly to myself. Like I had said before. Only I was aloud to hurt her.

At that moment, I felt my beast rise again. I didn't fight him. He cared more than anything. He would find it. Everything went black.