3.

I paced back and forth waiting for the woman to wake again. I scoffed to myself. The woman thought it was all a dream. Well she was about to wake up to a nigtmare. I'm feral. Ruthless! I don't do hugs, and niceness. I don't smile, and rarely laugh. The only reason why she had me laughing earlier was because she thought I was a figment of her imagination. Some imagination she must have.

I heard groaning, and turned to look at the woman again. "Fiddlesticks!" She murmured to herself.

"Do you plan on fainting again?" I asked, tired of waiting. "Because if you are, then I might as well leave you to it."

She went from staring down at her hands, to snapping her head up, looking at me with wide eyes. Her mouth hung wide open, and she was gasping like a fish out of water. What was wrong with this woman?"

"Yo...you're.. r..real!" She stuttered.

I looked myself over for a minute. "No shit!" I grumbled.

She quickly stood up, putting her hands on her hips. "That's not nice language!"

I narrowed my eyes at her. She was fiesty. "Good thing I don't give a fuck then!"

Her mouth opened wide again. I didn't care what the hell she thought of me.

"Well... I'm just going to go home now. Thanks for saving me!" She turned to make my bed. This woman had serious problems.

I let another laugh escape, except this time, it wasn't mine. It was the one of my beast. The one that could make anyone cower. She tensed her muscles, freezing in her spot. I watched stunned, as she relaxed herself, slowly turning around.

"You're not going anywhere!" I gritted out.

"And why is that?" She sent me a smile. What the fuck?

"First off, you really think that Cole character is going to let you off the hook for whatever you saw?" Her smile wavered a bit, but she kept it firmly in place. "Secondly, you've seen me. I can't have you running off to the authorities."

She thought for a moment. Her eyebrows scrunching up, and her nose wiggled a bit.

"You look like a mouse." I said without thinking.

"Excuse me?" She asked as her eyebrows shop up.

"I said you look like a fucking rodent. When you think, you scrunch your eyebrows and wiggle your nose." I seethed, not wanting to explain myself to this damned human.

A laughter bubbled out of her mouth, making me cover my ears. "Would you stop?" I almost whimpered. I wasn't used to the heightened hearing anymore, since I've been by myself for so long.

"Oh my. I'm so sorry!" The woman said regrettably. I felt a hand on my arm, making me flinch. "I didn't mean to hurt you!" She pulled her hands back. When I met her eyes, her face held regret and guilt?

"I'm fine" I grumbled.

"Is there anything I can do?" She looked like she was about to cry. Great. Now I have to babysit a blubbering little girl.

"Stop talking." I snapped.

She nodded her head and sent me a small smile before she turned to finish making up the bed.

Looking off in the distant, I tried to come up with a plan. I needed her gone, but I couldn't have her ratting me out. Maybe I should of just let the man kill her.

I felt the beast inside, rise. I clenched my fist, willing it to stop. I don't undersand... He wanted the kill. He loved it. Or I should say, I loved it. He was me, as much as I was him. It was difficult to explain. We were seperate, but together. We were one. I wasn't crazy. It's not like he could talk to me, but certain things brought him out. Maximum feelings. Mostly rage. It was as if something would click and then the beast would show. I would get restless if I didn't let him out at times, but other than that, he stayed quiet. Until her. The thought of me getting rid of her brought him closer to the surface.

It didn't make sense. He wanted to snap his fangs into anything he could. He wanted to dig his nails into flesh. Spread his wings and fly high, then come down at lightening speed, landing to only crack the ground. He wanted rip apart anything near, and he never cared. Until now. Until he heard the girl scream, and beg for her life. Never had he wanted to kill someone as much as he did the man that threatened her. Never had someone been able to stop him from a kill, it only added another on. Who was this woman?

I honestly didn't want to know. I don't like her. I would happily get rid of her. She smiled too fucking much. She was already annoying, in this short time period and she hurt my ears. Ugh. I'm getting rid of her. Fuck this.

A loud growl came out of my mouth involuntarily. For the first time in my life, the beast and I weren't one. For the first time in my life, I didn't know what was happening. All I knew was he was taking over, and there was nothing I could do. I had always been in control. And for the first time, I felt myself slipping away. I was no longer there. The beast had taken over.