Best be glad a raccoon didn't climb in there or something.. Jeez.

"See the secondary trigger? Not just a receiver," Cisco pointed.

"It's a transmitter."

"Barry, if you try to defuse the bomb, the secondary trigger is going to send off a signal and all the bombs are going to explode," Felicity restated.

Parker finally understood the problem. For once, she didn't know how to use Barry's speed. He could never reach the amount of speed needed to zip around and defuse each bomb at the same time-- that was impossible.

She saw Roy glance at his watch. "We're running out of time."

"You have to defuse all the bombs at once," Cisco said. He looked hopefully between all members of the group, hoping one of them had an idea that could be executed within the short amount of time they had left.

"You're thinking of Multiplex, I can't be in five places at once--" Barry stopped. "But I don't have to be.."

Suddenly, Roy wasn't beside Parker anymore. A gush of wind flew past her and Caitlin had disappeared, then Felicity. Cisco grabbed his laptop and clutched it in his arms, being picked up by Barry seconds later.

Parker frowned when another whoosh didn't occur. "Of course I was left alone.." she scoffed.

"No more bombs," Barry defended.

If Caitlin, Felicity, and Parker had been in the same room together, a look would have been exchanged. There was no coincidence about the fact that Parker was left behind.

Parker tuned in the security cameras to the five locations of the bombs to watch. "Cisco, you're in charge, go ahead," she muttered.

"On the count of three, we need to cut the wire at the exact same time."

"Did you hear him?" Parker double-checked. "On three. Not after. Got it?"

A chorus of 'Okay' chimed through her ears. Parker shoved her scarf into her mouth, her eyes nervously scanning the traffic cameras that followed each one of them.

"One.."

Please deactivate.

"Two.."

I can't lose my friends.

Parker closed her eyes.

"Three."

There was no shake, there was no ear-shattering noise in her ear, and once her eyes had opened, all of her friends were still in one piece.

Cisco let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh..Screw you, Captain Boomerang."

>>>>

Excluding Diggle, who was at the hospital with a very alive Lyla, all seven team members gathered at Arrow HQ.

Barry was the last one to come down those steps. Anyone could tell he didn't want to. He painfully walked down those steps to an awaiting Parker, who stood with her hands on her hips and her eyes stuck in angry slits.

Parker honestly hadn't known how to approach the situation. Barry could have chosen anyone to be left behind, it just happened to be her. She decided she would reprimand him for it, considering if it had been done more obviously, it could've revealed their relationship, but that would be the end.

"Gather around, ladies and gentlemen," Parker called.

The team obeyed, making Barry's stomach drop. A team beat up? Probably a great bonding exercise, but incredibly painful for him.