Sweet Victory

Cisco and Parker stole the S.T.A.R. Labs van that Caitlin, Cisco, and Barry took to Jitters. Cisco had given an evil laugh and taken it without a sign of remorse.

He stopped at S.T.A.R. Labs and loaded machine into the trunk. After, he drove through town.

When Cisco finally turned the engine off, Parker discovered they ended up in a neighborhood.

Joe West was standing at the sidewalk.

Parker stuck her hands in her back pockets, already cold from the breeze. She waited for Cisco to grab a briefcase before meeting Joe.

He greeted the two kids and pointed to the house they stood in front of. Parker and Cisco turned to look.

"That's Barry's old house," Joe explained.

"That's where his mother was murdered, yes. I have a theory about who might be involved in Nora's death. I thought you two and I could reexamine the crime scene. Cisco, you can use your technical skills and help me prove who really did it."

While Joe allowed the two in on his big plan, he slowly guided them up the sidewalk and up the stairs.

Parker knew the general idea behind the investigation: Dr.Wells. Joe and Parker had never spoken about him in relation to the murder, but without him saying it, she still understood.

"Sure thing. We should get Caitlin and Dr.Wells here--"

Parker and Joe shared a panicked look. Cisco had proven worthy of being in on the Nora Allen murder secret, but he hadn't proved he could be trusted with the Dr.Wells secret just yet.

"No!" Parker quickly interrupted, putting her hand on Cisco's shoulder. "No, I think this should stay between the three of us for a while."

"Just so Barry doesn't find out," Joe added. "We don't want him involved until we know something definitive."

After Joe knocked on the door, it took a moment for it to swing open. When it did, Joe and Cisco's eyes bulged. Parker politely smiled.

A blonde woman, dressed in a tight black nightgown pulled open the door. She smiled at her visitors--the male ones, anyways-- who seemed impressed by her.

"She's not even that attractive.." Parker muttered, shaking her head. Louder, she said, "Hello, ma'am. I'm Parker Sylas, that's Cisco Ramon and that's Detective Joe West."

"I'm Sherry. Like the drink," she clarified, though there was really no need to. "What can I do for you, Detective?"

"I don't know if you were aware, but there was a homicide in this residence approximately fifteen years ago," Joe explained.

"Oh, I know," Sherry confirmed.

"We've reopened the investigation. Do you mind if we come in and have another look around?"

"Not at all."

Sherry moved against the door, taking up almost half the frame. Her finger twirled around her hair; she stuck her chest out more.

Joe slid through, rather awkwardly, and Cisco eagerly followed. Instead of following the males lead, Parker pushed the door open further and made room for herself.

"Do you live alone?" Joe wondered.

Cisco and Parker looked at each other, wondering if his question was meant for personal reasons.

"Yes, I'm divorced," Sherry answered, with a bigger smile than most divorcee's usually have.

Parker's face was scrunched with disgust. Luckily, Joe had enough as well, so he took his partners and led them into a room towards the back of the house.