Secrets Revealed

Parker's thought made a bell go off in Cisco's head.

He made Barry carry him to S.T.A.R. Labs first, then return for Caitlin and Parker.

By the time all four had made it to the Cortex, Cisco had his presentation ready.

"After the Accelerator blew, I made a 3D model of S.T.A.R Labs so I could pinpoint what exactly caused the eruption."

"And you've never ran this test?" Barry wondered.

"Of course I did. I just never had any reason to look anywhere besides the Cortex or Accelerator ring. It's a big building, there's lots of places for Wells to hide something."

Cisco clicked through slides by pressing the space button. On one slide, a red box flashed, and he stopped the continuous clicking. On one level of S.T.A.R. Labs, there was a hidden room in the wall.

"That should not be there," Cisco pointed out.

Cisco grabbed a device from the storage cabinet. Parker, Barry, and Caitlin followed behind him as he flashed the walls with the device, steady beeping transferring through the headphones on his head. At a certain spot, he stopped.

"Right here. I'm picking up.. Tachyons?"

Barry touched the wall carefully, running his hands over the smooth surface.

"Wouldn't Dr.Wells have some sort of passcode? Or a way to only have his hand be recognized? I think he would be a lot smarter than having the door open by just pushing--"

Barry's hand waved over a portion of the wall. The moment his hand touched, it sent blue waves throughout the sectioned wall, breaking it apart into two. He looked at Parker in shock.

"I honestly didn't think it would work," Barry said.

"Okay, then what if he has lasers, or something that could kill us if we walked in--" Parker stopped talking, throwing her hands in the air in frustration.

Cisco, Caitlin, and Barry walked straight into the room, without any hesitation.

Parker grumbled swear words under her breath and followed, the door shutting behind her.

Lights flashed on when she passed a certain point, illuminating the secret room, but also revealing another piece of evidence against Harrison Wells: the Reverse-Flash suit.

"Oh, my God," Caitlin breathed.

Barry and Parker looked around in suspicion of everything.

Parker started towards the stand at the end of the room, wanting to find out its purpose. About three feet away from it, a tiny noise sounded. The stand lit up, projecting a newspaper on the wall.

THE CENTRAL CITY CITIZEN

APRIL 25TH 2024

FLASH MISSING VANISHES IN CRISIS

In the center, an insanely clear picture of the Flash was posted. The first thing that stuck out to Parker was the white background of his emblem. It looked fabulous, as did the brighter red suit, instead of crimson.

"Um, don't be alarmed," Parker said cautiously. "But I think you guys should come check this out."

Barry walked to her, his shoulder pressing against her from his close proximity. His fingers laced through hers as he read. "'After an epic street battle with the Reverse-Flash, our city's very own scarlet speedster disappeared in an explosion of light?'"

"Barry, look at the date," Caitlin breathed.

Parker didn't need to look, having already noticed and comprehended that. The section of the article she couldn't wrap her head around was the person who had wrote it.