Don't Dream It's Over «Finale»

In front of the door to the Accelerator ring, the team gathered to say their farewells to Barry.

As Barry engulfed Parker into his arms tightly, she placed her hands on his chest, resting her forehead against the emblem of his suit.

"This isn't goodbye," Barry whispered, kissing her head, "When I get back, you're in for an attack from the Kiss Monster."

Before Parker could call him a dork, Cisco jumped into their hushed conversation, his eyes wide.

"Excuse me?"

Barry and Parker leaned away from one another, sharing a glance.

"Did we tell you we're  back together?" Parker said.

"Yay us," Barry added, trying to be cheerful.

"What?!" Cisco yelled.

"He's kidding," Caitlin said with an eye roll, "He had the security camera on you two."

"He was practically squealing in excitement," Eddie told them.

Cisco rolled his eyes, nodding his head in an obvious way, "How could you not?"

Parker turned back to Barry, cupping his face in her hands, "Do not be late, Barry. Be safe. Make good choices."

Barry kissed her lips before moving down the line to Caitlin, who gave him a hug.

Parker watched him longingly, her shoulders slouching.

When he changed the past, it wasn't like Parker would remember the timeline where Nora Allen was dead.

Barry might. It broke her heart to think that Barry might live with the memories of their relationship for the rest of his life, living a life that may not include her at all.

"Okay, there are gonna be three you's back there," Cisco reminded Barry, "The you from the future, who saved younger you from the Reverse-Flash, and now, you you. Wait until future you gets younger you out of there, then you can go save your mom."

"Piece of cake," Barry said, giving a hopeful smile.

Cisco patted Barry's shoulder, returning the smile, "May the speed force be with you."

"Nerd," Parker teased.

Cisco bumped his hip against hers, knlocking her slightly off balance. Parker punched his shoulder.

"Goodbye, dad," Barry said.

"Goodbye, son," Joe said.

Together, Cisco and Parker's lips switched to frowns. With that exchange, the mood dimmed.

"You don't have to say anything," Iris told Barry when he moved to her, "I hope whatever life you get, it's enough for you."

Barry moved in to give her a hug. Iris shook her head, instead, pressing a sisterly kiss to his forehead.

Barry nodded to Eddie, no words to exchange. He stepped in front of the door to the Accelerator.

"Park," he muttered.

On cue, Parker held her hand against the tablet, opening the door. She closed the door after Barry stepped to the platform. 

Having been in charge of the time machine, Parker didn't join the team in the Cortex. She walked down the hallway into the tech room, climbed in the machine and drove it outside of the Accelerator door.

When Cisco texted her cell phone, ensuring her that Barry had ran back safely, Parker reached out of the machine and held her hand against the tablet until the door opened.