"Yes!" Parker said.

"Yes as in yes--"

"Yes as in sushi!" Parker clarified, shaking her head. "Go. Run, Forest, run."

Felicity and Caitlin rounded on her as soon as the door slammed behind Barry. The two girls and Cisco stared at Parker, making her scrunch her face with confusion.

"'Yes as in yes?'" Felicity questioned.

"Explain," Cisco demanded.

"It's a long story. He sort of asked me out and I haven't really said yes--"

"YOU DIDN'T SAY YES?" the three screeched.

Caitlin gripped her hair; Felicity's head fell onto her hands; Cisco banged his head against the computer desk. Parker was memorized by their reactions.

"That boy has been head over heels for you since we fought Danton Black!" Caitlin squealed.

"And you denied him? Good lord, Parker!" added Cisco, quite shamefully.

Parker let out a deafening whistle, silencing her crazy fans. They fell still, like trolls upon daylight, watching her expectantly.

"I didn't deny him. I just haven't said the final yes," she clarified, giggling. "Don't worry, losers. I'm definitely saying yes."

The door at the top of the stairs scraped across the floor, signaling an entrance. It wasn't Barry, Parker quickly figured out, as he would've been standing beside her by the time they heard the door open.

Team Arrow returned, with a woman following, her hand in Diggle's.

"Everything okay?" Felicity wondered.

"Can't work at A.R.G.U.S without making a few enemies," the woman joked.

Parker made a small noise of recognition. That was Lyla: Diggle's girlfriend, or wife, or something. That was the mother of his child.

"I'm sorry to involve all of you in this," Lyla apologized.

The grim look vanished off her face when Diggle emptied a bag onto the table. Judging by the thousands of shards, it was a couple of shattered boomerangs.

"Isn't that A.R.G.U.S property?" Lyla asked, looking uncomfortable.

"It's evidence," Diggle muttered.

Parker felt a flash of wind against her face. She had a moment to realize that the Flash himself returned to Arrow HQ before she was swept from her feet, pulled down into his lap.

The take out box filled of sushi sat on her thighs. Barry snaked his arms around her waist, stuffing a green wrapped piece into his mouth.

"Hey!" Parker scolded, smacking her hands over his face. She winced as her hands made a noise upon contact. "Secret identity much?"

Looking through the gaps between her hands, Barry realized she was speaking of Lyla. "They're married," Barry dismissed.

"We're not married," Diggle and Lyla chorused.

"Ha!" Parker triumphantly teased. "They're not married."

"But you told her about me," Barry tried. 

Diggle raised an eyebrow. "I keep secrets for a living, Barry."

Barry met Parker's disapproving eyes. He sheepishly smiled. "Won't happen again."

Her hands slid from his face, but she flicked his forehead for punishment. Enough people knew his secret identity-- she had to start pushing him to conceal it better. But the sushi was calling her name.