Chapter 15

Diana - italics
Kyle - bold

-&-&-&-&-&-
"Hey"

"Kyle?"

"Yeah! It's me"

"Haven't I told you not to call me when I'm sleeping ?"

"Yeah . But I don't know when you're asleep, so when do I call ?"

"When I'm awake dumbass"

"Okay"

"So if I may humbly ask dear friend , why the fuck did you call me at freaking 1:45am in the middle of the night"

"Well , I just wanted to ask you if I could eat or drink ketchup?"

" * Argh * You're such an asshole , a fucking ,stupid , idiotic , weirdoic ( not a real word ) human being"

"FYI , weirdoic is not a real word"

"Of course I know that ,you're such an asshole , making me form stupid words "

"...."

"I mean who the fuck calls someone in the middle of the night just to ask if you could drink or eat ketchup , only an idiot which you are"

"No I'm not an idiot"

"Yes you are an idiot , you know what?"

"What?"

"You can put you're ketchup in a pan, mix it with water ,add mayonnaise and pepper ,then boil it and drink" "( I don't know what I asked him to mix , I just added a bunch of stuff , don't try it , you're free to of you wanna)"

"Ok thank for the idea(sarcasm intended)"

"You know what Kyle?"

"What?"

"You better hang up right now before I telepathically come over there and murder you "

"Yeah , bye I don't want that happening to me"

"You know what , I don't know why I keep on talking to you cause you aren't worth the calories I burn.Good night ".

-@-@-@-@-@-
Vote🌟
Comment🔥
Share✨