Chapter 20 - Presents

"Oi Shelley," I said, picking up a denim shirt which was just randomly lying on my floor. It was Monday night and my plane back to Cheshire left tomorrow morning so I was packing all my bags.

"What?" he asked, lifting his head up off the pillow.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping me?"

"I got bored," he said before sticking his tongue out.

"I see. I believe this is yours," I said, chucking the shirt at his face. He held it above his face before chucking it back at me.

"Keep it."

"Why..?"

"You're gonna need something to cuddle when I'm not there," he said with a wink.

"You're such a loser," I said, but packed the shirt anyway. I picked up a random one of my tops and chucked it at him.

"Heeeey that could have blinded me. Why are you giving me this?"

"Cause you're gonna need something to cuddle when I'm not here," I said, mocking him. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You can't go around stealing peoples' words and claiming them as your own. That's plagiarism."

"Don't quote me, fool."

"What if I want to quote you?"

"Well then you have a problem."

Suddenly the door flung open and the rest of Union J entered.

"I don't see why he gets to spend your last night with you," Jaymi said.

"I never said you couldn't..."

"Oh, well I got you a present so you can't forget me." he held up a t-shirt that said 'Jackie ❤'s Jaymi' on it and I giggled.

"I will wear this to my next exam." I said, taking it from him. Yeah, I was actually still doing my exams incase something like this happened. I had been doing them when I had some spare time and now I actually could go to school for my last one.

"I want photo evidence."

"You shall get your photo evidence."

"I got you a present too!" Joshy said, handing me a bag. I opened it and pulled out a cap which said "I ❤ Joshy".

"You guys just want me to look like a crazy fangirl don't you?" I asked laughing.

"Not at all. You should wear this to your exam too."

"Don't worry I will."

"Yay!"

"Oooh open mine!" JJ said, thrusting a bag in my direction.

"This isn't like underwear with your face on it right?"

"Not even close." I pulled it out of the bag and found a pair of socks with a cartoon JJ's face on them.

"You guys are insane," I said laughing.

"Hey did you bring mine?" George asked them and Josh nodded, handing him the bag. "Thanks man. I went for a more subtle gift," he said, handing me a box from the bag. I opened it and found a beanie with 'George Shelley is amazeballs' on it.

"Yeah reeeal subtle Georgey," I teased, laughing. "So this outfit isn't really going to work... So for my last one I'll wear Jaymi's and Joshy's then another time I'll wear JJ's and Georgey's okay?"

"Okay deal," they said in unison.

"So I was actually kidding, this is your proper present," George said. "Close your eyes." Confused, I closed my eyes. I felt my hair being lifted up and something cold being placed around my neck. "Okay open." I opened my eyes and saw a shiny necklace with a locket around my neck.

"Aww it's so pretty..."

"You didn't even look inside..."

"Oh right," I opened it and saw the picture from Disney in front of the castle. "God you're cute," I said leaning down and hugging him. "Thankyou. Thank you to all of you actually."