Chapter 10 - Backstage

The familiar music started and a sudden burst of adrenalin surged through me as I started singing Wings by Little Mix. I looked around into the crowd and saw my family looking up at me with proud eyes. It was great to finally do them proud. I walked around and highfived some people around the stage before getting to the final chorus and marching my way to the centre of the stage. As soon as I was done singing I let out a huge breath and a really girly giggle.

Most of my comments from the judges were pretty good, which really made me grin like an idiot. I made my way backstage to the makeup room to get my hair and make up touched up before the XtraFactor. As I sat in the seat, the Union J clip started playing. It was really adorable as they were all basically fangirling about making it through and Joshy made a really cringey joke which made me giggle. The hair man started fixing my hair while the camera zoomed in on George as he stared into the camera seductively while he sang. I swear my heart sped up by like 500 times its usual speed. He was truly amazing. Is it bad that I want to keep him as a pet? Yes? Oh well... It's his fault for being damn adorable.

-

After the XtraFactor our friends and families were allowed to come backstage to see us so after our category's bit we went to another room backstage. I still hadn't seen any of the contestants in the other categories as the girls had gone first. We were given the opportunity to get out of our stage outfits but I was too excited to change first. I was standing with the other girls when the friends and families started arriving. I said bye to them as soon as I saw my family entered and hugged them before leading them to a corner with a couch and some seats.

"You did a good job," my dad said and I grinned. I hadn't actually heard something like that from him in awhile.

"Thanks," I said

"I didn't think you had the balls," Jake said

"Oi shush. You were there at the audition you homo."

"Well..."

"Exactly." I looked around and noticed George standing there awkwardly looking really lost, as his mum was only coming down the next day. "Wait hold up a sec, I'll be right back," I said, standing up and skipping over to George.

"You look like a penguin," I said.

"You're a penguin," he shot back, sticking his tongue out. "You did amazing by the way." I blushed.

"Thanks, so did you. And you should come join me and my fambam so you're not an awkward loner."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, c'mon." I took his hand and dragged him over to the couches.

"Uh well this is George and he was being a loner so I invited him to join us because I'm a nice person and uh I kinda want a beverage I'll be right back, again," I said. I got my drink and when I came back George was sitting in my original seat on the couch next to my brother, leaving barely any space for me.

"Oi Jake can you move over a little?" I asked

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Nah."

"Just a little?"

"No."

Before I knew it I was pulled down onto George's lap.

"Thanks George... You're such a twat," I mumbled to my brother before leaning my head on George's shoulder and talking to my family again. I think I may have accidentally drifted off to George playing with my hair as my family talked. Oops...

"Do you want me to take her?" I heard my dad ask

"Nah it's okay, I got her," George said. I felt myself being shifted but I refused to open my eyes and snuggled deeper into George's chest. It then felt like he was walking so I opened my eyes and looked around blankly, confused about everything happening around me. "It's okay go back to sleep, I got you," George said, smiling down at me. Aw he's so sweet... Aww...

"I have legs..." I mumbled, closing my eyes again

"And I have arms... Seriously, it's fine."

"You're so cute," I said. I'm half asleep, I don't control what comes out now.

"Oh am I?" he asked with a smirk

"Yeah... You're very pretty."

"Well... You're very pretty too."

"You can't do that George."

"What..?"

"You can't just go around stealing other peopleses words and claim them as your own when they're obviously not. That's plagiarism."

"I don't think that applies to conversations silly sausage," he chuckled

----------

Hey guys :) So I haven't gotten any comments or anything so I dont know if you guys like it... So should I continue with this? But thanks for reading anyway :)