Chapter 14 - Number 1's

It was Friday, meaning we had our final rehearsals. It was Number Ones week and I was singing California Girls by Katy Perry. I think this could possibly be my favourite performance so far, as this was the most fun. I went through all the choreography and sang the song one more time.

"You killed it," Tulisa said grinning at me.

"Thanks," I said grinning back.

"Sing it like that tomorrow and you're definitely through to next week babe,"

"You really think so?" I asked unsurely.

"I know so. Okay now costume, I was thinking maybe some daisy dukes and a bikini?"

"I'll wear the shorts but can I not wear a bikini? I don't really want my stomach chilling out... Sorry..."

"Nah it's cool, how bout a baggy singlet with the bikini under it, and it could look all beachy?" that's what I loved about her, she never made me do anything I didn't want to and she understood everything.

"Yeah that would be cool," I nodded.

"Yay! Okay let's go find something!"

--Saturday--

"😨🔫 😡 PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR I SHOOT." George texted me. "😠🔫😡NEVER. I'LL NEVER SURRENDER PEASANT." the next message read. "😱🔫😡 YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE." The next one read. "😠🔫😡 YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOOT ME." "😲🔫😡 PEW PEW PEW YOURE DEAD." read the final message. Ohmigod... He needs help. I shook my head and entered the room in which everyone was waiting to perform.

"Haaaiiiii, and George. Dafuq." I said as I sat on the floor. They all responded with variations of the word hello.

"Uhm... I got bored?" he said

"You need mental help."

"Nah uh. You need mental help."

One by one the room emptied out until it was my turn to perform. I stood backstage as the clip started playing, nervously playing with my beachy wavesy hair. The music started and I walked out, beginning to sing. I looked up at the XtraFactor Balcony and saw the Union J boys watching and dancing along. I shot them a wink and carried on. I made my way to the side of the stage where my family was and carried on singing and dancing. I fought the urge to squeal when I saw my bestest friend Reece with my family. He grinned and waved at me excitedly. I actually hadn't seen him in person for like 5 years. The song finished and I stood in the middle of the stage, listening to the comments. I looked at Reece one more time and he winked before I made my way offstage.

When I made it to the XtraFactor studio I was attacked by Union J, telling me I did great and stuff

"But dudes you sang my jam that was actually fantabulous and you with your guitar oh my god wow I sound like such a fangirl right now wow okay." I rambled excitedly.