Chapter 5 - Truth or Dare and a Kiss

-Several Days later-

"Okay, Jackie, truth or dare?" Dan asked, pointing at me. The groups, the boys and the girls were all in GMD3's room chilling. It was the first live show tomorrow and it was a nice way to relax and just have fun.

"Truth..." I was going to regret this so much. He grinned mischievously. "I'm already regretting this decision..."

"Okay, out of everyone here, who do you most want to hook up with?" fuck. I glared at him.

"Dare."

"I dare you to answer the question."

"Uhhh... Do I have to?"

"Yup."

"Okay uhh..." I looked at everyone, pretending to think about it, although I already knew the answer. Well things were about to get awkward... "George," I said, before hiding my face in my hands, going bright red as everyone made kissy noises. "BUT, only coz I know him the most and yeah." Lies. It's cause I have an unreasonably large crush on him. I snuck a look at him and he was also bright red which was adorable. The other Union J boys nudged him whilst making kissy noises which made him groan and go redder. Gah I just want to squeeze him. "Shut uuuuup!" I whined, throwing cushions at people. "And I swear if things become awkward now I'll hate you forever."

"Well, someone's a little feisty," Dan said.

"Mmmmhm," I said with a wink. "Okay, truth or dare?" I asked Greg.

"Daaaare," he replied.

"I dare you to eat this," I said, grabbing chips, coke, popcorn, marshmallows and dip and mixing it all together. He made a face

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. Yes you do."

"Ah fuck it," he said, shoving it all in his mouth and chewing. After a few gags he got it all down as we all laughed at him. "I'm gonna get you for that. George. Truth or dare?"

"Uhhh... Dare," he said hesitantly. Greg smirked,

"Kiss her." I spat out my drink.

"What?!" we exclaimed in unison.

"Aww they even talk at the same time!" Josh teased and I blushed

"Shutup," we said in unison, once again.

"Stop saying stuff at the same time as me you weirdo!" I said

"You're the weirdo," George said

"Nah uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Im totes not."

"You so are."

"Shut up you weirdo."

"Uhhh... Are we getting back to the game or..?" Sim asked

"Right uh... So... Uhm..." George said, scratching his neck nervously.

"Erm..." I said

"Just kiss her already!" Rylan said

"What are the specifications of this kiss?" George asked. Dafuq.

"A proper kiss, it has to last for a minute, uhhhh... Yeah I think that's about it," Greg said.

"Uh okay..."

"To the middle of the circle!" JJ said, pointing to the middle of the lounge.

"We're not even in a circle," I said.

"Well just go stand there..."

I hesitantly crawled there as George walked there like the civilised being he was and stood up.

"Uh, well... Here it goes..." he said, before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine as the guys around us hooted and cheered. My arms subconsciously found their way around his neck as he held onto my waist. My stomach went crazy and our lips moved in sync. Now this is gonna sound really cheesy but it felt like we were the only two in the room. I had been waiting for this for so long it wasn't even funny.

"Okay times up," I vaguely heard someone say but I didn't really care, I was making out with George.

"You can stop now..." someone else said, but we still stood there kissing

"DUDES!" James yelled by our faces and we jumped apart, both going red once again.

"Well, someone was having a little too much fun," Jahmene said suggestively. I was about to respond when there was a knock on the door. Greg stood up and opened it and Olly and Caroline walked in.

"Hey guys," they said, taking a seat on the couches. We all sat back down again, but this time instead of sitting next to George where I originally was, I was next to Mickey and Charlie.

"Hey," we said.

"Hey. What are you doing all the way over there?" George asked me. I shrugged. I felt rather awkward now. "Come baaaaaack," he whined.

"Whyyyyyy?"

"Coz I want you to come sit with me."

"Aww you're so cute!" Jade exclaimed and he went red.

"Just like coz you know we're friends and I want to sit next to my friend and uh yeah so yeah you should sit here," he rambled, stumbling over his words adorably.

"You're silly," I said crawling back over there and sitting by him.

"But that's why you love me."

"Ew who said I love you?"

"Me, because I'm fabulous."

"Bitch you stole my word." we carried on our pointless banter until we were interrupted by the others.

"Sooo... What's going on with those two?" Caroline asked.

"Nothing!" we said in unison once again.

"They made out!" Rylan said

"It was a dare!" I said

"It didn't even mean anything!" George said. Ouch.

"But you kept going when time was up!" Greg added

"We didn't hear you!"

"Oh reeeeeally?"

"Really!"

"Ooooh is this the X Factor Romance this year?" Olly asked. Oh I wish...

"No it's not!" we said. This carried on for awhile until we were told we had to be in our own rooms.