Chapter 2 - Meeting George Shelley

"Shotgun!" we both yelled, jumping onto the bed. There was a mattress on the ground but obviously we both didn't want it.

"Haha I said it first!" the guy said

"Nah uh!"

"I did!"

"Did not!"

"I so did!"

"Lies!"

"You lie!"

"Nah uh!"

"Yeah huh! Oh and I'm George by the way," he said.

"Jackie. And I shotgunned it first."

"Okay I guess we both did at the same time so how are we gonna do this?"

"Uh well we could play rock, paper, scissors for it or you could be a gentleman and let me have the bed," I said grinning up at him.

"Rock, paper, scissors it is!"

"Let's do this."

We sat cross legged on the bed opposite each other.

"Rock always wins." I said before the first round. I did rock and he did scissors. "Told ya!" I said with a wink.

"Best out of three!" he whined

"Okay fine. Rock always fai-wins. Rock always wins." this time I did scissors and he did paper.

"That's cheating!"

"Nah uh! I fuck with the mind. And get the bed," I grinned.

"Evil little girl."

"I'm not even that little."

"You're littler than me."

"That doesn't make me little. It makes you unusually large."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Wanna get room service and watch a movie maybe?"

"Yeah sure, what movie?"

"What's on?"

"I dunno..."

"Okay uh you find us a movie and I'll order the food yeah?"

"Yeah okay."

"What do you want?"

"Uh... Chocolate cake."

"For dinner?"

"Well why not?"

"Good point, icecream and cake it is!" he said, going over to the phone. I giggled and flicked on the tv. I was going to enjoy these next few days.

The food soon arrived and I found a movie to watch. We both sat on the bigger bed eating and just getting to know each other. His name was George Shelley, he was 19, he works in a coffee shop, and he's from Bristol. 19 and 15 isn't that much of an age gap... I could totes get in there. We actually became pretty good friends that night.