Chapter 18 - Disneyland

"Where to first?" I asked as all the finalists stood there awkwardly.

"I wanna go to the haunted house..." George said.

"Okay then I'm staying with JJ. Where are we going?"

"The haunted house..." he replied

"Okay is there anyone who's not going to the haunted house?" I asked, looking around. Everyone just shook their heads. "Fiiiiiine, but if I die I'm blaming you," I said, pointing at George.

"I'll protect you," he said with a cheesy grin.

"Yeah but you're as terrifying as a butterfly."

"Last time you said that I scared you so much that you felt the need to abuse me with a pillow."

"But it's still truuuuuue... I swear you just like seeing me scared," I said as we walked ahead of the others

"Yeah because you're absolutely adorable and it gives me a reason to cuddle you in public," he said, grinning down at me.

"You're so cute," I said giggling and poking his cheek. He giggled and dragged me into the house.

"George?" I whispered

"Yeah?" He whispered back

"If I die, tell my mummy I love her," I whispered, completely seriously. He chuckled and held my hand tighter

"Don't worry nothing's going to-" just then something jumped out, causing both of us to scream.

"Fuck."

"Agreed."

"HAHA YOU'RE SCARED. MR. BRAVE PANTS IS SCARED!"

"Did you just call me Mr. Brave Pants?" he asked chuckling

"... Yes."

"You're a special child."

"But thas why you luuuuuurve me!"

"So I love you huh?"

"Yup. Cause I'm a sexual beast. Ohmyfuckinggod," I exclaimed, hiding my face in George's arm as something else appeared. He chuckled.

"Haha you're scaaaaaared."

"No shit Sherlock its a bloody haunted house! Ah light!" I released George and ran toward the light which was the exit.

"That was scarring. Now I think it's my turn to choose," I stated when George caught up to me.

"Okay fair enough, what are we doing?"

"Erm... The merry go round. I want to ride a pony."

"Maybe you should go on that with JJ."

"But I wanna go with yoooooooouuuu no wait. The teacups."

"The spinny ones?"

"Yeeeeaaaahhhh..."

"Okay let's go," he said, taking my hand once again.

---

Union J and I had done our performances so we were now walking around aimlessly.

"Hey I wanna take a picture in front of this..." I said, stopping in front of the castle.

"With us?" JJ asked

"Yeeeeaaah..."

"Okay hold up," Jaymi said, running up to some random couple and saying stuff before handing them the camera and running back to us.

We posed as the person took the picture and handed it back to Jaymi.

"Now one of the lovebirds," he said, stepping away from us, JJ and Josh following closely. We rolled our eyes and placed our arms around each other in a stereotypical couple photo pose. He took the picture and grinned to himself.

"Your ears are being weird," George said. I put my hand up to my ears

"What's wrong with them?"

"Not those ears," he said giggling, before fixing my Minnie Mouse ears. "All better," he said proudly.

"You're so weird."

"That's why you love me."

"So I love you huh?" I asked, mocking his earlier words. He chuckled

"Yeah," he said, leaning down to kiss me. As if on cue fireworks set off behind the castle and I felt like I was in one of those cheesy romance movies.

"That. Was. Adorable," Jaymi stated once we broke apart. "It's like something out of a cringey chick flick but like its cute at the same time I don't know." he held out the camera where a picture of me and George kissing by the castle with the fireworks behind us.

"Jaymeister. I demand you send this picture to me as soon as possible," I said, admiring the cuteness of it.

"You two are such girls," Josh groaned.

"I am a girl what's you're excuse?" I asked

"Wait Whut?"

"I dunno..."

"Weiiiiiiirdo..."

"You luuuuuuuuurve me."

"Suuuuuuure..."