Mixed Emotions(part2)

Breaunna.

Poor Nique And Bee. Why this had to happen to them?. If I didn't tell Bahja to stop none of this would be happening. It's all my fault, Well at least I think it is. I pull Nique into one more hug and walked over to Bahja's table. While I was walking to her table I could see from a distant Bahja couldn't stop crying. She has been crying for the longest. I just need to talk to Bee and get things straight. Once I got closer to her table I sat across from her. I looked at her then spoke.

" Bahja, Can you please speak to Nique! Look she looks miserable "

I pointed to a table that's a couple of spaces away from the table Bahja was sitting at.

Bahja

"I guess I'll go over there and talk to her."

"You should because Ya'll were best friends before lovers."

"Your right Bre we were best friends before we caught feelings."

"Thanks, Beehive You know I hate seeing either of you sad."

Okay.

Zonnique.

I was still crying about the situation. I was hurt so bad to the point where my heart started to hurt a little. I heard footsteps walking towards my table but I didn't know who it was. It might be the waiter. Even though I heard footsteps I still had my head down. I felt a movement on the table before someone sat down. Somebody tapped me on my right shoulder and I looked up, I thought it was Bre but I thought wrong. It was Bahja.

Bahja

I couldn't stand to see or hear Zonnique cry.

"Zonnique please stop crying."

"How can I stop crying when you won't even have anything to do with me?" "Huh, Bahja?"

It hurt me to my soul to know she thought I don't want anything to do with her.

"Zonnique you know I'll always have something to do with you no matter what happens."

"You really mean that?"

"Yes, you are always gone be my baby."

I got up and went to her side of the booth and sat beside her and wiped her tears.

"You're to pretty to be sitting here crying, Don't you know tears mess up your face."

Zonnique.

" Yeah, I know that! " I stated.

" Well stop crying then Zonnique, for me " I begged.

" Okay, I will stop " Zonnique said wiping her tears away with her hands.

I thanked her and peck her on the lips.

" Your lips taste like strawberries " I comment.

Bahja laughed slightly.

" I know. " Bahja said pulling me into a hug.

" Bahja "

" Huh? " Bahja looked down at me while I looked up at her.

" Can you promise me something? " I asked.

" Sure baby anything " Bahja smiled.

" Can you promise me you will never leave me? "

" Yeah I promise "

" Bahja about earlier I know your hormones been acting up but when you were flirting with me I didn't have a problem with it at all ."

*********************************************************

Awwwww Aren't ya'll glad they made up???